Why vCloud Tech?Protect your business from web-based cyber threats
Protection against web-based threats
Keep your network and users secure by blocking spyware downloads, preventing viruses, and using information from thousands of collection points around the world to limit requests to malicious websites. Award-winning antivirus and antispyware technologies combine prophylactic, prophylactic, and retroactive measures to provide industry-leading content filtering and malware protection.
Monitor network and user activity
Get a complete picture of user activity and network threats with intuitive dashboards and built-in reports. This clear visibility allows administrators to create effective policies and generate proactive alerts to respond appropriately to threats. In addition to powerful built-in reporting, you also deploy the vCloud Tech Reporting Server.
vCloud Tech Reporting Server is a powerful platform that enables integrated reporting of vCloud Tech Web Security Gateway. This Reporting Server is designed to meet the growing need to report user and security data. You generate accurate and customizable reports in a fraction of the time it takes for the built-in reporting engine, while at the same time aggregating reports across multiple connected devices.
Filter content, malware, social media, and malicious app threats
With vCloud Tech Web Security Gateway, businesses can access online applications and tools without being exposed to web-based malware or viruses, losing user productivity and wasting bandwidth. A secure web gateway solution protects PCs surfing the internet from infections and enforces corporate policies. A secure web gateway is a solution that removes unwanted software/malware from user-initiated Web/Internet traffic and enforces compliance with corporate and regulatory policies. At a minimum, these gateways should include URL filtering, malicious code detection and filtering, and application control for common web-based applications such as instant messaging (IM) and Skype. It also includes more and more native or integrated data leakage protection.
Why vCloud Tech?
Our web security solutions offer a comprehensive approach to protect your web applications which include DDoS protection, protocol validation, IP reputation, application attack signatures, bot mitigation, and more to defend your application against a wide range of cyber threats.
- Web Security Services and Web Application Firewall solutions protect your websites and applications from advanced cyberthreats.
- Our Web Security Services from our industry-leading technology partners get rid of your web application vulnerabilities and stop data breaches.
- Protect your mobile applications and APIs data from cyber-attacks with our solutions.
- Our cloud web security solutions ensure and maintain the security and availability of API as we believe it is increasingly critical for businesses.
- Solutions that are capable of blocking malicious bots as more than half of web traffic is generated by automated bots.
- Unbreachable cybersecurity and extended protection.
- Familiarity and awareness with the rules and regulations.
- Ease and convenience in the deployment of services and renewal of licenses.
- Satisfaction at the client’s end.
- Unrelenting technical support and consultation.
Book a free consultation today with one of our consultants to learn more about our featured partners, assessment services, migration, and deployment services related to web security.
Brand StrategyFeatured Technology Partners
We offer a range of technical and business partners and bring their products to markets.
FEATUREd PRODUCTSWe make it easy to fix things
The defensive procedures and protocols that companies use to protect themselves against cyber thieves and dangers that use the online channel are referred to as web security.
The goal of website security is to keep these (and other) threats at bay. The act/practice of securing websites from unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disruption is the more formal definition of website security.
Cybersecurity can be divided into five categories:
Protection of critical infrastructure
Safety of the application
Security for the Internet of Things (IoT).
Authentication, authorization, data protection, and nonrepudiation are the most important security needs for Web services.
Here are eight critical things you can do right now to protect your website:
- Make sure your software is up to date
- Create and enforce a strong password policy
- Protect your login pages by encrypting them
- Make use of a secure host
- Maintain a clean website
A web security gateway protects businesses from online dangers by monitoring and filtering internet traffic in real-time and restricting traffic that is judged suspicious, malicious, or not in compliance with the policy.