Why vCloud Tech?Protect Your System Data From Deletion, Corruption, And Cyber Attacks With Enterprise Endpoint Backup Solutions
Endpoint Protection Automates This Process by Providing:
- Scheduled backup of important folders without user intervention
- No interruption in local machine performance during the backup process
- Self-service restore of files and folders from previous backups
- Web-based positioned to find lost laptops
- Ability to remotely wipe a lost or stolen laptop
What Is Endpoint Protection?
Important business data is created and stored on the end user’s laptop and desktop. It’s not in a relatively secure location in the data center, but on the user’s local drive. If you run out of IT resources, you need to make sure that the file system data is protected and that users can recover the files or folders themselves in case of data loss. Endpoint protection is more important than ever. With more of your team working remotely, be sure that their data is protected and recoverable.
Challenges for Remote Workers
Laptops are productive, but can your business remember employees backing up their devices? In addition, as the entire global employee moved to the home office, more vulnerabilities were introduced due to inconsistent Endpoint protection and management and slightly different behavior for each employee.
- Only 14% of the business, IT, and cybersecurity executives consider endpoint security to be one of the most mature cybersecurity programs in their organization.
- 68% of IT security experts say that an organization has experienced one or more endpoint attacks that endanger data assets or IT infrastructure.
To say nothing of human error or equipment failures.
Endpoint Backup Solution with Maximum Protection and Minimum Impact
No one wants an automated endpoint backup that slows down the local machine while it’s running. The vCloud Tech Endpoint Backup Solution is easy to run in the background without impacting the performance of your local computer. It’s a small amount of calculation work, and there is no slowdown or interruption. Also, due to key features such as client-side deduplication and automatic backup schedules, backups are performed only when needed and only data that has changed since the last scan is used. This saves network bandwidth and allows backups to be performed even on slow cellular networks. vCloud Tech Complete Backup & Recovery for Endpoints provides endpoint protection software to protect almost anything in your laptop, desktop, and IT environment. They all have the same consistent policies and controls. In each case, it reduces data risk, increases data usage visibility, and provides fast self-service access to data recovery when needed.