Why vCloud Tech?Protect your data center and cloud security hybrid multi-cloud environment
Want to anticipate the evolution of cybersecurity threats to your data?
Security is required whether your data and applications are stored in your on-premises Data Center or the cloud. Protecting a cohesive hybrid multi-cloud security environment requires visibility and control. vCloud Tech experts and solutions can help you monitor and adapt to threat situations, integrate appropriate controls, coordinate workload deployments, and establish effective threat management.
Datacenter and cloud security helps ensure consistent security across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructure, and protects applications and data in the cloud.
vCloud Tech’s data centers and Cloud Security products address the latest infrastructure challenges with strategies that include the right security architecture, controls, and policies. State-of-the-art customer innovation center with state-of-the-art technology solutions, expert services, and custom testing to evaluate current capabilities, ensure that initiatives comply with regulatory frameworks and industry best practices, and be practical. We support the development. A roadmap to protect your business in the cloud.
Why vCloud Tech?
Our years of experience, industry-leading expertise, and partnerships with leading technology providers help us create customized cybersecurity solutions that dynamically fix current and future network vulnerabilities.
vCloud Tech protects you on your journey to the hybrid cloud
The popularity of clouds has skyrocketed. The security challenges you face depend on where your organization is on its way to the cloud. Whether you’re a first-time user or a long-term user, vCloud Tech helps you manage your cloud security infrastructure and keep your data secure with the right solution.
- Management of cloud security system: Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) tools are the foundation of cloud security, with a focus on security assessment and compliance monitoring, typically leveraging API integration with one or more cloud providers. vCloud Tech offers the opportunity to demonstrate the cloud security posture management tools of the vendors of your choice in your cloud environment. Integrate tools to investigate your organization’s security configuration and compare it to security frameworks such as NIST and AWS to determine if there are gaps. The output of the tool highlights where the environment may benefit from updates or upgrades.
- CWPP: The Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) meets the unique needs of protecting server workloads in modern hybrid data centers across on-premises, physical machines, virtual machines, and multiple public Cloud Security infrastructure services (IaaS) environments. Correspond.
- SASE: Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) is a dynamic combination of network security features such as Secure Web Gateway (SWG), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), and Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) with software-defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) features. Supports secure access to Organizational needs.
Why vCloud Tech?Featured Technology Partners
We offer a range of technical and business partners and bring their products to markets.
FEATUREd PRODUCTSWe make it easy to fix things
Cloud security, commonly referred to as cloud computing security, is a set of security measures aimed at safeguarding cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data.
Cloud security varies depending on the type of cloud computing used. Cloud computing is divided into four categories: Software-as-a-service (SaaS), infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), and platform-as-a-service are examples of public cloud services managed by a public cloud operator (PaaS).
- Observability and adherence
- Security based on computation
- Network security measures
- Protection of one’s identity
Instead of being routed straight to the servers, traffic is routed to the cloud with cloud web security. The cloud analyses the traffic and grants access to only authorized users. The cloud stops any traffic that it does not approve from reaching the server.
- Use an encrypted cloud service
- Go over the User Agreements
- Configure your privacy settings
- Use Secure Passwords
- Implement two-factor authentication
The majority of cloud computing security concerns revolve around cloud data security. Whether it’s a lack of data visibility, inability to regulate data, or data theft in the cloud, the majority of problems stem from the data clients save in the cloud.
You require a secure method of gaining immediate access to your data. Cloud security ensures that authorized users have access to your data and apps.
Because of this, cloud security is distinct. It’s made to comprehend and respond to the changing nature of cloud computing. It can absorb data from containers that traditional security methods would never be aware of.