Why vCloud Tech? Support security teams throughout the threat lifecycle
Employ Flexible and Remotely Protect your Network with Nextgen Endpoint
The world of cybersecurity is constantly evolving. Attackers are becoming more sophisticated, well-funded, and developing new tools and techniques that threaten the security of their targets. Further, The business environment is evolving as organizations adopt new practices and enable technologies that can open new avenues for attacks. Endpoint Security technologies are also advancing to meet the challenges of new technologies to defend and new threats to defend. Also, using multiple tools together can impact user productivity while increasing vulnerabilities for malware to evade defenses.
Are you ready to improve your threat and vulnerability management skills?
vCloud Tech as a solution provider deliver Endpoint Protection solutions that comprehensive malware protection and remediation with accurate threat detection. And preventative threat blocking, and detailed remediation for enterprises of all sizes to use in the cloud. If you want to stay ahead of cyber-attacks, you need to evolve your threat and vulnerability management skills. Furthermore, vCloud Tech helps you design and implement solutions that provide the functionality you are looking for while meeting your business needs and desired results. Our experts are ready to work with you to discover, design, implement, and maintain the ideal strategy for your business.
Staffing issues and skill gaps have made unpatched software vulnerabilities a major concern for organizations around the world
vCloud Tech helps identify devices on your network and quickly apply patches for known vulnerabilities to close the attacker’s door.
Key Focus Area:
- Endpoint detection and response / endpoint protection platform
- Threat intelligence
- Security information and event management
- Vulnerability management
- Patch and configuration management
- Continuous safety and risk monitoring
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Cloud infrastructure
- Industrial control systems: IoT and Scada
Brand StrategyFeatured Technology Partners
We offer a range of technical and business partners and bring their products to markets.
FEATUREd PRODUCTSWe make it easy to fix things
Endpoint security is the technique of preventing hostile actors and campaigns from exploiting endpoints or entry points of end-user devices such as PCs, laptops, and mobile devices.
Endpoint protection platforms provide more than simply antivirus. Antivirus software covers a single endpoint and only detects and blocks harmful files, whereas endpoint security solutions cover your entire network and guard against various sorts of security assaults.
- Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is an antivirus program for businesses
- ESET PROTECT is an anti-virus program
- Worry-Free Business Security Services Suites from Trend Micro
- Bitdefender Gravity Zone Business Security is a security solution from Bitdefender
- Panda WatchGuard is a security system for pandas.
System Center Endpoint Protection (SCEP) is a Windows-based antivirus and anti-malware program. SCEP allows you to control antimalware policies and Windows Firewall settings for numerous PCs throughout your network.
The typical endpoint security/malicious software detection strategy, especially in corporate situations, is far from adequate.
- Select Monitoring from the Configuration Manager console
- Expand Security in the Monitoring workspace, then click Endpoint Protection Status
- Select the collection for which you wish to see status information from the Collection list.