Why vCloud Tech? Get The Perfect Virtual Desktop Solution For Your Desktop Experience Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device
A Better Way to Bring Desktop Virtualization to Life
Use vCloud Tech’s fully managed alternatives to free you from the limitations of traditional on-premises desktop virtualization. Our experienced team design and deliver a scalable, reliable, consistent, and secure end-user experience wherever employees are and on any device. Established partnerships with industry-leading vendors for free IT resources from the need to manage back-end infrastructure while accurately meeting the current and planned needs of an increasingly Digital Workforce. You can use the right technology for your business.
vCloud Tech's Virtual Desktops Provide a Scalable Solution for Keeping Employees Productive and Secure
Whether you’re supporting remote workers or protecting personal devices that can access your business applications, VDI allows you to adapt to your worker’s needs wherever you are and on any device. Following industry best practices and working with all major virtual desktop technology providers, vCloud Tech experts are in a unique position to help you select, deploy, and manage the solution that best fits your organization’s needs. Our experts help you to strategize, evaluate, deploy, upgrade, or migrate your Desktop Virtualization solution to ensure a successful implementation that meets all your business and end-user goals.
Why Choose vCloud Tech for Desktop Virtualization
Implementing vCloud Tech Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution that will enable smarter delivery of apps and services to increasingly hybrid end-users, regardless of location.
Why Virtualize Desktops and Applications?
- Secure data: Centralize data and apps in the data center or cloud, eliminating data breaches at endpoints.
- Increase productivity: desktop and business-critical apps to any device, any operating system, everywhere.
- Ensuring compliance: Enforce compliance in regulated industries with fine-grained control.
- Increase revenue: Save money by leveraging endpoint selection and pooling data center computing, graphics, and storage resources to increase overall team utilization.
- Simplify management: Reduce complexity and simplify management and deployment with a modern approach that avoids time-consuming legacy processes.