Why vCloud Tech?Cost-Effective On-Premises Solutions to Backup your Data to the Cloud
- Ease of use: An intuitive GUI allows for quick deployment and easy management, saving IT administrators time.
- Reliability: The erasure coding scheme provides robust data protection and 3 + 2 protection by default.
- Security: DataatRest encryption and role-based access control (RBAC) availability help keep stored data secure.
- High availability: With five separate server nodes in one chassis, you can operate in the event of a component failure.
- Scalability: If you need to add resources, just extend the cluster with another vCloud Tech Cyber appliance.
Scale-Out, Cost-Efficient, And Multipurpose Infrastructure Solution for Cyber Protection
Moving business applications and processes to the cloud have been an ongoing trend in recent years for a good number of reasons. If they haven`t already, Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) need to make decisions about whether a cloud-based deployment or an on-premises solution makes more sense for cyber security. The key benefits of a cloud-based security solution are similar to those that attract an organization to any other cloud offering: ease of deployment, ease of maintenance, scalability, performance, and more. These apply to cloud security solutions, along with the ability to rapidly scale or even deploy additional features or protection levels as business needs change. Likewise, cloud security can provide organizations with cost flexibility since many cloud offerings have significantly lower upfront and ongoing expenses associated with them.
vCloud Tech Cyber Appliance is A Versatile Solution and Can Be Used in Multiple Ways.
- Backup Storage: With the best backup destination and on-premises cold storage, you can keep your data handy and recover quickly.
- Service Provider: vCloud Tech Cyber Appliance is the best building block for hosting data for multiple customers
- Backup Data Replication: vCloud Tech Cyber Appliance provides easy data replication to multiple cloud destinations such as Amazon S3, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- vCloud Tech Cyber Cloud on-premises storage: When Cyber Appliance is used with Cyber Cloud, it provides an additional layer of data protection with local and offsite copies of backup data.
- Universal Storage: Provides file, block, and object storage from the same device without creating silos for inaccessible resources
Brand StrategyFeatured Technology Partners
We offer a range of technical and business partners and bring their products to markets.
FEATUREd PRODUCTSWe make it easy to fix things
Data is stored locally on various media such as hard drives, disks, tape drives, or servers in an on-premise or on-site backup.
Data protection and disaster recovery are handled by purpose-built backup appliances. Businesses using dedicated backup devices are better equipped to restore and recover their operations following cyber-attacks, hardware failures, and natural disasters.
A backup is essentially a copy of the data on your hard disc, and creating one using a variety of methods is pretty simple. While the definition of a backup is straightforward, many users find that this is where the simplicity ends.
The backup job’s encryption is configured under the advanced job settings. To protect data in backup files created by the backup operation, you should enable encryption and specify a password.
In the Start Search box, type backup, and then click Backup and Restore in the Programs list. Under Back up, files or your complete computer, select Back up files. Next, choose where you want the file backup to be saved, and then click Next.
Backup storage on a home computer is usually accomplished with Zip drives and DVDs. A USB drive, often known as a flash drive or a keychain drive, is a small, plug-and-play portable storage device that stores data in flash memory.