Why vCloud Tech?All information, applications, and systems are secured with Acronis Cyber Infrastructure
Acronis Cyber Appliance solution is a simple-to-utilize and secure cloud edge solution that includes Acronis Cyber Infrastructure software pre-deployed on five servers on the same 3U chassis. As a result, it’s never been more straightforward, secure, and cost-effective to manage and grow. Benefit from our wide-ranging and readily saleable Acronis Cyber Infrastructure solution, which provides software-defined storage to protect cyber-related work.
It improves efficiency and reduces the total costs of ownership (TCO) through an established IT infrastructure solution that can run disaster recovery processes and efficiently store backup data quickly, securely, and easily. The digital age is always creating technological advances and growth in data that must be accessible quickly, efficiently, and with safe cyber security. Acronis security solutions for cyber protection protect every application, data, and system.
The following are the Key Features of Acronis Cyber Infrastructure:
- Disaster Recovery Infrastructure: Experience enterprise-grade, high-performance virtualization that acts as an underlying technology in Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery and Acronis Hybrid Disaster Recovery. The high availability allows for the automatic recovery of workloads after a node failure. Operations are smooth thanks to essential storage and performance policies such as live migration and the ability to schedule resources in a way that is accessible.
- Software-defined storage is an all-inclusive, low-cost, user-friendly, scalable, and easy-to-use storage that utilizes standard hardware and integrates blocks, file storage, and object workloads into one simple-to-use system. Fully supported RDMA, All-Flash configurations, and manageable redundancy for data protection protect your data from hardware failure.
- Scalability: If you intend to increase the resources available for your network, you may connect another Acronis Cyber Appliance.
- Software-defined networks: Gain the advantage of virtual networking, and create secure and isolated networks to protect the workloads of various tenants using software-defined networking. Benefit from virtual networking, which is made possible by VXLAN encapsulation and virtual distributed routing and switching.
- Deployment services: With Acronis Deployment Services, you will be the first to protect data, infrastructure migration, and disaster recovery.
- Auditing services Reduce maintenance expenses and have peace of mind knowing that your customer’s data is secure by industry standards and Acronis’s most effective practices.
A hyper-converged, multi-tenant solution to protect your computer.
- Easy-to-Use: Acronis Appliance solutions ensure systems are running efficiently and help troubleshoot issues before they impact the system or users. A user-friendly graphic User Interface (GUI) permits rapid deployment and easy management, thus reducing the time required by IT administrators. The integrated instruments for monitoring and managing assist you in managing your time.
- Security: Erasure code schemes offer solid data security and provide 3+2 protection as a default.
- Simple to acquire: There is no need to decide; try before purchasing various hardware components and software.
- Security: Data at Rest Encryption and Role-Based Access Control ensure that your data is secure. Find solutions to issues related to data integrity and ensure your information is secured using Acronis Cloud RAID.
- High Resiliency: Five server nodes on one chassis will ensure that you’re operating in the event of a component malfunction.
- Cost-effective: Find a solution that can meet any business’s needs. It is a separate software and hardware and allows for an incredibly flexible licensing model with pay-as-you-go models.
Manage systems easily with built-in monitoring tools, including an integrated Prometheus engine and pre-configured Grafana dashboards that show service state, availability, performance, network bandwidth, migration/replication backlog, memory, and CPU usage.
Manage the deployment, configuration, integration, and orchestrated management of all the services within the cluster efficiently. Automate repetitive tasks like cluster provisioning high-availability and storage services (backup storage, block storage objects storage, file storage), networking updates, networking tasks, and much more.
Support for identity providers of third-party origin:
Meet the strict requirements for security for access to the Acronis Cyber Infrastructure platform by creating and configuring one or more identity providers that grant access. Designate specific roles and authorizations to federated users and provide the security of access controls.
On-Premises Storage for Acronis Cyber Cloud
Acronis Cyber Appliance backup and Cyber Cloud give you an additional layer of data security by storing a local and off-site backup copy of backup data.
Request a Quote
A remote access solution for managing Acronis Cyber client workloads remotely, quickly and easily. Personal. Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office. Previously Acronis True Image was the only personal cyber protection solution that combined easy-to-use, integrated backup and malware protection in one.
Acronis Cyber Protect is a next-generation solution that combines backup, anti-malware, cybersecurity and endpoint management capabilities (vulnerability assessment, URL filtering, patch management, etc.
Acronis has a long history in personal and business backup solutions. We found it great for cloud-based backup and ransomware protection with fast recovery.
Acronis Active Protection provides ransomware protection and detects suspicious changes to data, backup files and applications. Customers receive alerts and can recover from a point in time before the ransomware attack.
Acronis offers Microsoft’s most comprehensive backup and recovery solution for all operating environments, platforms and applications. Acronis protects the entire Microsoft technology stack, including data on Windows Servers, PCs, laptops and Surfaces. Microsoft business applications, including Microsoft 365.
Acronis has created a special package that includes antivirus, system cleaning tools, anti-malware, secure VPN and Acronis True Image Backup.