Why vCloud Tech?Complete security for users with multiple layers of protection, high-quality machine learning, and advanced ransomware defense.
The Trend Micro Apex One is an anti-malware system that is centrally managed that safeguards the endpoints (servers, desktops, and portable devices) from various Internet threats. A comprehensive product, Trend Micro Apex One, comprises the Security Agent, which is installed on the device, and the Apex One server that manages all Security Agents.
Leveraging Apex One with Trend Micro Vision One gives you industry-leading XDR capabilities. Improve detection, investigation, and capacity to respond across different layers of security to ensure a comprehensive view of threats that affect your organization. Apex One is a high-end product featuring the most recent virtual patching capability, based on the Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative, as well as a wide range of advanced technology to identify and fight advanced attacks, such as non-file-based threats.
- Automated Detection & Response: Apex One is based on its XGen security strategies, an intergenerational blend of security features that intelligently implement the correct technology appropriately.
- Actionable Insights: Apex One introduces expanded endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities. It also works with Trend Micro’s managed response and detection (MDR) service, enhancing the in-house team with alert monitoring and threat hunting.
- All-in-one: Apex One offers an industry-leading range of capabilities with one user agent. Apex One offers a powerful EDR with automatic detection and response tools, facilitating deployment and removing silos.
Automated:Get advanced technology, automatic threat detection, and response against an increasing range of threats, including ransomware and file-less malware. Our cross-generational blend of sophisticated methods protects your Endpoint Protection, enhancing efficiency and performance.
Integrated:Find actionable insights, broader investigative capabilities, and centralized transparency with a comprehensive EDR toolset, robust SIEM integration, and an open API set. Conduct correlated, extended investigations of threats that go beyond the endpoint. You can also enhance the security team with an integrated detection and response system.
Flexible:In the ever-changing technological and security landscape, you require more protection than traditional antivirus. The Trend Micro Apex One provides threat detection, investigation, and response in a single agent. Combine consoles and capabilities to get flexibility for deployment through SaaS or on-premises options.
Modern detection strategies Alex:
- One leverages a blend of threat strategies that cross generations to offer the most comprehensive security against all threats.
- Machine learning at runtime and pre-execution
- A more accurate way to detect advanced malware, including living off the land and ransomware threats
- Noise-cancelling methods – such as census and safelists, are employed at each detection stage and can dramatically decrease false positives.
- Adequate security against injections, scripts, malware, memory, ransomware, and browser attacks with new methods of analysis of the behaviour.
Adequate security for sensitive information:
- Secure your sensitive data on or off the network for the best control and visibility. Secure your endpoints, integrate DLP and device control
- It covers the widest variety of devices, applications, and the most diverse file types
- Assists with all required compliance requirements and compliance, including GDPR
- Secures your data by using full-disk, folder files, removable media encryption
- Creates policies that are granular to control devices and management of data
- Take control of the Microsoft BitLocker as well as Apple File Vault encryption keys
Advanced application control to protect against malware
- Stop unwanted and unknown applications from running on your corporate endpoints. The Trend Micro Apex One App Control lets you:
- Stop malicious software from running by implementing a custom lockdown, safelists, and block listing policies.
- Create dynamic policies using the application categorization capabilities of Trend Micro and reputation analytics to decrease costs for management
- Connect information from millions of application events to identify threats and keep a database up-to-date of approved applications
Trend Connect allows users to keep up-to-date with real-time alerts for products and information about threats
The Trend Connect app users can:
- Quickly check the deployment status to ensure you don’t have out-of-date Versions of Trend Micro Apex One.
- Assist in aligning deployments in conjunction with Trend Micro Apex, one of the most effective methods to ensure that your devices are adequately secured
- Stay one step ahead with real-time advisories of new vulnerabilities/threats and notifications of new essential and critical patches.
Request a Quote
Apex One uses a combination of generational threat technologies to provide comprehensive protection against all threats. Pre- and runtime machine learning. So, It Detects More accurately advanced malware, including files, off-the-land, and ransomware threats.
Trend Micro is the proven leader in endpoint protection. So, XGen Security delivers continuous results by anticipating IT changes and the evolving threat landscape.
Indeed, Trend Micro Apex One, a security application, protects your enterprise from threats and ransomware attacks. Virus and threat detection is easy as new data is automatically scanned and loaded over the network.
Trend Micro Antivirus certainly offers better value on the low end if you want malware mitigation for Windows devices, and it costs about $50 less than comparable McAfee plans. However, if you need coverage, McAfee is the better choice.
For home users, Trend Micro Security 10 offers strong protection against ransomware by blocking malicious websites, emails, and files associated with this threat.
Trend Micro Firewall Booster is automatically activated to provide additional network-level protection, including network virus scanning and anti-botnet protection. To enable it manually: Open Trend Micro and click Settings. Next, select Internet and Email Control > Network.