Why vCloud Tech?Without Compromising Security Or Performance By Using A Complete SaaS Solution
Trend Micro Cloud One Workload Security offers advanced security for virtual, physical cloud, and physical servers. It safeguards the data and applications of enterprises from business disruptions and data breaches without needing emergency patching. This comprehensive, centrally controlled platform allows you to simplify security processes while facilitating compliance with regulations and increasing the value of cloud and virtualization projects.
Workload Security comprises the following components, which work in tandem to offer protection. Find and guard against threats, malware, and unauthorized changes using the most comprehensive security capabilities of hybrid cloud to protect your hybrid cloud environment comprising cloud, physical, and containers. The Trend Micro Cloud Workload Security automatically safeguards the new and current workloads, even from unknown threats, using methods like virtual patching and machine learning.
- The full spectrum of security features in one competent agent.
- It provides protection against vulnerabilities as well as for the end-of-life of systems.
- It can meet and maintain compliance with regulatory and other standards.
- Workload Security console is the central web-based management console that administrators use to define security policies and provide security measures to the enforcement component agents.
- It is a security software installed directly on a computer that offers Application Control, Anti-Malware, Web Reputation service, Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Integrity Monitoring, and Log Inspection security to the devices on which it’s installed.
- The agent comes with a Relay module. Relay-enabled agents distribute software and security updates across the Cloud Workload Security
- The notifier is a Windows System Tray application that transmits information to the local machine regarding security events and security status; in an event, relay-enabled agents inform users about security updates distributed from on the device local to it.
Advanced Threat Protection secures your servers and applications using the latest security features, like the intrusion prevention system (IPS) integrity monitors, machine learning, and control of applications.
- Block threats and detect them in real-time without affecting performance.
- Block and detect the execution of software that is not authorized using multi-platform control of applications.
- Protect against known and undiscovered security vulnerabilities in the enterprise, web applications, and operating systems with an IPS.
- Notify users and activate proactive protection upon suspicion of malicious or suspicious activities.
- It provides security systems for end-of-support with virtual patches distributed through an IPS. It ensures that older systems are safe from current and future threats.
- Monitor the credibility of websites and shield users from malicious websites by obtaining threat information from Trend Micro’s global Domain Reputation Database.
- Block botnets and targeted attacks on C&C communications.
- Protect yourself from the most recent threats with the latest threat information of Trend Micro Smart Security Network, which is Trend Micro’s world-class threat analysis power.
- Security Of The Entire Endpoint And Workstation:
Take advantage of The Trend Micro Cloud One Endpoint Security service and Workload Security to secure the servers, endpoints of users, and cloud workloads with unified control, visibility, and role-based access control. Reduce the expense and hassle of using multiple-point solutions while achieving specific security optimized for your various endpoints or cloud environment.
- Central discovery policy, visibility, and reporting across different environments.
- Rapid response to incidents by using intuitive dashboards and actionable insight.
- Secure gaps by enabling integrated, comprehensive security.
- Secured, Connected, And Integrated:
- Improve security adoption across your business by creating security tools that integrate perfectly into DevOps procedures without creating friction.
- Automate the deployment of security and management of policies and health checks, as well as compliance reporting using a comprehensive collection of APIs, cloud-based templates, and quick start.
- The Trend Micro Automation Center includes the latest best practices, script examples, API keys, and documentation.
- Turn-key integrations to a broad selection of Trend Micro’s solutions and products from third parties threat share of intelligence across email, security, and web.
- Pay Only For The Services You Use:
In addition to our annual subscription option, our software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings include an hourly pricing option, giving you the flexibility to deploy quickly and easily in the cloud.
- Pay only for the tasks that you’re securing V Shift from capital (CAPEX) to operational expenses (OPEX).
- Secure your entire hybrid environment and purchase the products through Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure Marketplace.