Why vCloud Tech?Access Disaster Recovery On Demand, Available As A SaaS Solution That Includes Cloud Economy
VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery is an on-demand disaster recovery service that provides an easy-to-use Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution. Through encryption and cloud storage, backup solutions enable businesses to recover lost data and prevent it from happening. Other options provided by this software include delta-based failback, one-way pilot lights, complete DR Reports, irreversible snapshots, and DR health screenings. VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery will safeguard virtual machines between a customer’s data center and an SDDC installed via VMware Cloud hosted on AWS. VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery can also safeguard virtual machines between two SDDCs located in various AWS regions or zones of availability. Another option is to allow VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery to offer a fully managed and maintained Disaster Recovery solution.
VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery enables the testing of plans for recovery with a temporary copy of the replicated data and isolated networks that do not interfere with running operations on either of the sites. Customers can utilize multiple recovery plans to move single applications or entire websites with greater control over which virtual machines are failing and what they fail to recover. It allows for the flexibility of testing plans. VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery using VMware Cloud hosted on AWS provides on-demand VMware DR services for all VMware workloads. It offers solutions for recovering from attacks by ransomware and other catastrophes. In a stable state, customers pay only for replicas within the Scale-Out Cloud File System of VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery. VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery keeps your data secure and safe, and regular checking for compliance with DR plans lets you perform failover and failback confidently.
- Pilot Light: Creates a small footprint for failover in the cloud and expands on demand.
- Complete DR Reports: Document proof of DR plans are being evaluated and executed perfectly.
- Instant Power-On: Easily roll out new applications and infrastructure without any education.
- Delta-Based Failback: Limit cloud failback charge for egress and improve DR operating costs.
- Immutable Snapshots: Secure your data from malware using a lengthy history of immutable snapshots.
- Continuous Health Checks for DR: Cloud DR health checks are automatically performed every 30 minutes to increase accuracy.
- Lower Risk for Business: The threat of ransomware, among others, occurs more often than ever. Be sure that your software can function when a catastrophe occurs.
- Optimize Investments: Choose the DR solution that best fits the importance of your application, RTO, and RPO requirements and the capability to take advantage of cloud economics.
- Simplify Operations: Create and manage recovery plans for all your VMs using automated DR orchestration and the same VMware environment for the production and DR sites.
- Site Recovery Management: Control and automate the failover process to a second physical site if your primary site is not functioning correctly. SRM recovery plans allow you to choose the order of when VMs start up. SRM allows non-disruptive testing and precise reporting to meet DR standards for compliance.
- Cloud Provider Disaster Recovery Solutions: Get the benefits of Self-service DRaaS and managed services offered by a Cloud DR Solutions VMware Cloud Providers provide essential and sophisticated DRaaS services from your site on-premises to their cloud via simple appliances and a plug-in to the vSphere console.
- Ransomware Recovery:
You ensure a secure recovery from ransomware by implementing a plan that quickly restores your essential applications and helps you implement a resilience plan—utilizing VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery, combat ransomware quickly and effectively by identifying your points of recovery and then running fast confirmations of your recovery point. Also, make sure you have DR capability by making operations simpler and conducting a regular test of your plans.
- Modern Infrastructure:
Increase the adoption of cloud services by modernizing your DR infrastructure. Improve disaster recovery by using an on-demand failover capability that eliminates the requirement to keep an additional DR site. With a consistent, familiar VMware running on the cloud, you don’t require retraining teams or interrupting operations.
- Increase Business Growth By Leveraging The DR:
Maximize ROI by implementing a DR tiered approach that optimizes DR costs by adjusting SLAs and TCO to meet your application’s requirements. Using a SaaS-based managed service can benefit from cloud-based economics without hardware and lifecycle administration. Additionally, you can enable audit-ready DR by automating the reportage of tests and failover and failback procedures.