Why vCloud Tech?Advanced Threat And Data Protection For Microsoft Office 365
Advanced threat and data security will protect your data and personal information Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, and other Cloud Services. Email is essential to the mission; however, the number of malware and spam based on email is increasing. In the same way, other important tasks and projects take up time when managing the network. But, email security maintenance is not something to be left unfinished. Doing so will lead to a decline in your email protection and spam-blocking effectiveness.
Trend Micro Email Security is a no-maintenance-required solution that delivers continuously updated protection to stop spam, malware, spear-phishing, and advanced targeted attacks before they reach your network. It guards Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, and other on-premises and hosted email solutions. Unlike traditional self-hosted email solutions, which rely on a cable to be moved to provide a layer of security, cloud-based solutions require an entirely distinct approach. Detailed instructions are integrated into Trend Micro Email Security with Google G Suite. It requires a working G Suite deployment.
- Connect And Collaborate With More Confidence Through The Cloud: Increase your security in Office 365, Google Workspace, and other cloud-based services by using sandbox malware analysis for ransomware BEC and other sophisticated threats. The protection offered by Office 365 filters known antivirus threats; however, most malware today can only affect one device and will not be detected by conventional antivirus techniques.
- Guard Cloud File Sharing Against Dangers And Data Loss: Controls the usage of sensitive data: DLP for Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, Box, Salesforce, and Google Drive. Utilizes more than 200 pre-designed and custom compliance templates to limit controlled data sharing. Protects shared files against malware: Scans shared files from partners, remote workers, or mobile devices to ensure that threats aren’t transferred through cloud file sharing and collaboration services.
- Simple Integration Ensures That All Functionality Is Preserved: Direct cloud-to-cloud integration Make use of APIs to increase security without any hassles. It is set up quickly and easily. API integration is easy and quick. There’s no software installation or change of user settings, no proxy to install, and no MX record to modify. Functionality is not lost and maintains all administrative and user capabilities and features.
The mail server from which the mail originated runs a DNS lookup to find the address of the mail server domain. Because Trend Micro Email Security must intercept the company’s emails before delivering The Mail Exchange (MX) record, an example.com domain contains an IP address for Trend Micro Email Security instead of the IP address used initially.
- The mail server that originates the message forwards the emails via Trend Micro Email Security.
- Trend Micro Security Servers receive the messages and do filtering and policy matching for you.
- Messages are scheduled for delivery following the security policies or valid status, and the Mail Security Servers from Trend Micro forward the messages to Google Mail servers.
- Email Security Advanced:
Email Security Advanced is a high-end secure email gateway service that employs an ideal combination of cross-generational techniques to prevent ransomware, phishing, BEC, spam, and other advanced threats to email before they can reach your network.
- Cloud App Security:
It is a part of Trend Micro (TM) Cloud Application Security (TM) is an additional layer of security in the layer of email services. It safeguards internal and outgoing Office 365 emails from advanced malware and other threats. It also guards against threats by ensuring conformity with other cloud-based emails, cloud file sharing, and collaboration tools such as Gmail (TM), Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams. Cloud App Security integrates directly with Office 365 and other services using APIs. It maintains the functionality of users without rerouting email traffic or installing an internet proxy.