Why vCloud Tech?Powerful SaaS-Based Monitoring Solution for Applications and Infrastructure
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) includes AWS Cloud Monitoring Tools designed to give you visibility into Compute Cloud (EC2) instances from a single pane of glass. SolarWinds monitoring tools include intuitive charts and unobtrusive architecture, complete with a web interface that supports easy cloud integration. The CloudWatch API can collect and display metrics on the Orion® Platform.
You can monitor the AWS cloud as a node if you plan to query additional metrics. You can terminate, stop, or restart AWS instances observed as nodes. SolarWinds monitoring tools help you quickly respond to issues and optimize performance across your cloud instances by constantly monitoring your systems, applications, and other cloud-based environments. SolarWinds cloud monitoring tools provide a simplified approach to monitoring cloud health metrics and correlating historical performance data across managed applications. Performance Analytics Dashboard features additional data from other nodes managed by the Orion platform that can be integrated into charts and graphs for a visual overview alongside cloud metrics. It provides a critical view of your cloud performance issues and allows you to drag and drop relevant performance data onto an adjustable timeline to understand better how and when issues occur.
SolarWinds Cloud Monitoring Tools Features
Application and Infrastructure Monitoring:
- Track and visualize application bottlenecks.
- Track and visualize application bottlenecks.
- Monitor infrastructure performance with real-time alerts and dashboards.
- Gain business insights with custom application and infrastructure metrics.
Web Performance Monitoring:
- Track website availability and responsiveness.
- Test your website or web application every minute from locations worldwide with uptime monitoring.
- Track website load times and identify bottlenecks with page speed monitoring.
- Ensure that critical site flows are working correctly with transaction monitoring.
Log Monitoring and Analysis:
- Aggregate, summarize, and visualize log data.
- Aggregating, structuring, and summarizing log data.
- Analyze and visualize log data using interactive dashboards, advanced log correlation, and anomaly detection.
- Monitor application performance, system behavior, and suspicious activity across the stack.
Cloud-Based Log Management:
- Immediate viewing of logs with full-text search and live tail.
- Instant access to records with no setup or easy-to-use search.
- Accelerate troubleshooting with full-text search and live bottom.
- Analyze data streams, manage events, and receive notifications from saved searches.
SolarWinds Cloud Monitoring Tools Key Benefits
- Gain Deeper Insights using Cross-Stack Correlation for Hybrid IT Monitoring: When troubleshooting performance issues in a hybrid environment, you may need to consolidate several disparate data types. Whether looking at Cloud Based Network Monitoring interface utilization, application performance counters, VM host memory utilization, or storage IOPS, the PerfStack dashboard allows you to compare these types of data side-by-side. Drag and drop your hybrid cloud performance metrics, and PerfStack will overlay them for easy correlation and analysis.
- Extend Cross-Stack Correlation with Application Dependency Monitoring: Hybrid Cloud Monitoring is essential when applications, servers, or latency dependencies tie applications to the cloud or private data centres. SolarWinds monitoring capabilities are designed to provide cross-stack visibility into dependent services and response times as well as services, packet loss, link ports, and overall latency associated with those dependent links. Proactive hybrid cloud monitoring can provide context on network connectivity issues impacting application performance.
- Get the Information you Need with Predictive Insights, Performance Analytics, and Alerts: SolarWinds provides detailed metrics on application health, availability, and performance so you can quickly get to the root cause of slowness, downtime, and suboptimal performance of applications deployed on physical, virtual, or hybrid cloud infrastructures. SolarWinds SAM also lets you monitor your applications with over 1200 out-of-the-box templates to help balance workloads, optimize hardware deployments, and support dynamic workload deployments.
- Monitor Custom Components in Hybrid Cloud Environments: SolarWinds supports hybrid cloud monitoring of custom and homegrown applications in addition to commercial applications. You can modify built-in templates, create new templates, import custom scripts, and start monitoring your custom applications alongside your enterprise applications, whether they run on-premises or in the cloud. You can customize alert criteria and dashboards and create custom reports to get the most out of your hybrid cloud monitoring.
Troubleshooting becomes very difficult once the traffic leaves the network and traverses the Internet. The new NetPath feature in Network Performance Monitor (NPM) measures each network node’s and link’s performance characteristics, making it easy to identify slowdowns. Create a new service, and NPM’s cloud monitoring tools will automatically check paths and performance.
We provide full-stack solutions for everyone, regardless of size or where they are in their digital transformation.
Easy to launch and extend with powerful capabilities that leverage integrated user experience (UX), collection, and analytics capabilities.
Full Stack and Integration:
It provides a comprehensive, integrated network for cloud infrastructure, application, and database coverage.
Freedom Of Movement:
Implement flexible hybrid IT from the data center to multi-cloud with flexible per-node licensing.
Detect anomalies in massive cross-domain datasets to improve operational efficiency, predictability, and productivity.
Request a Quote
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor allows you to collect metrics from multiple vendors for even the most extensive networks containing wireless devices. NPM is designed as an all-in-one network monitoring software designed for environments of all sizes.
SolarWinds products are cloud-based computing, whether you use the cloud for infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), or software as a service (SaaS). Identifying and solving the issue offers vital insight into it. Particularly to hybrid, private, and public cloud solutions.
Powerful cloud monitoring tools provide automated, real-time monitoring across the stack. It helps you understand the metrics, logs, and traces of your cloud infrastructure, applications, and services.
Describe and label four types of monitoring: monitoring, implementation, effectiveness, and ecological impact. They are intended to answer very different questions and achieve very different goals.
SolarWinds is an Advanced Tier Technology Partner within the Amazon Web Services Partner Network. Additionally, SolarWinds is a recognized AWS Marketplace Seller, AWS SaaS Partner, and ISV Microsoft Windows Workloads Competency.
Cloud Performance Monitoring and Management | Solar Wind. The SolarWinds Platform is the industry’s only unified monitoring, observability, and service management platform.