Why vCloud Tech?Snare Enterprise Agents are the most trusted log collectors in a trusted log management system
The Snare is the world standard for centralized log management. The Snare agents is the only logging solution that integrates with all SIEM and Snare Security Log Agent Analytics platforms. It is trusted by private and public sector organizations worldwide to meet their changing log management needs, including Zero Trust. Snare helps organizations worldwide improve log management, collection, and analysis with a trusted tool that saves time and money and reduces risk.
The new version of Snare Central provides better information and reporting capabilities to help security teams worldwide meet their ever-changing needs for log collection and management, improve network security, and protect against cyberattacks. Updates include high availability, over 200 new reports, additional log formats to help with threat hunting, and backup and restore options to ensure log information is never lost.
Registry Activity Monitor (RAM):Most applications keep their settings in the Windows platform registry. Therefore, the ability to detect unauthorized application changes by modifying registry keys is essential for determining whether the changes caused unauthorized application activity.
USB drive:Monitoring removable storage devices and their computer usage are essential for identifying possible data loss and potential sources of malware and other malicious activity. First, we need to track the device’s behaviour and determine if it resembles an external USB stick or a Ducky device. It can retrieve data at 3,000 characters per second, create malware or exploits, or execute code while a user is logged into a system.
Multi-destination:It Provides Unlimited destinations for snare logs agent forwarded with different protocols, ports, and formats for each destination. Find the correct information for the right people at the right time.
- File Integrity Monitoring: Monitor changes to directories and files or track the registry using RIM (Registry Integrity Monitor). FIM and FAM (File Activity Monitoring) are essential parts of a centralized logging system.
- Integrates with Any SIEM: The company’s favourite among professionals, MSSPs, and security specialists, Snare works with nearly every type of SIEM and security analytics software worldwide. You can also connect multiple SIEMs via Snare.
- Remote Management: The Agent Management Console allows administrators to manage agents in bulk. Administrators can not only remotely monitor Security Log Agent configuration changes. The binary distribution feature also allows administrators to work with agents centrally across the company.
- File Activity Monitoring (FAM): Find out who works on documents and when. Who reads, opens, deletes, and is responsible for files? Some essential compliance policy elements include PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, ISO27001, and NIST.
- Registry Integrity Monitoring (RIM): Similar to FIM, analyzing checksums and tracking permission changes in the registry is essential for detecting changes in key elements of Windows configuration and applications.
- Database Activity Monitoring: Effectively track MS SQL activity within a single database or an instance across multiple databases.
The logs Collection for logging Guru:
The Log collection process is the core of a solid SIEM solution. Snare Agents have become the standard for reliable, feature-rich, light log collectors. For over a decade, the most popular solution for log collection has been the most sought-after software for managing logs used by 3rd parties SIEMs in cases where their log collectors fail to suffice. When dealing with the MSSQL database, Snare offers a newly developed MSSQL Agent that tracks sensitive data access and all SQL user activities and masks sensitive data. Snare package security provides an essential separation of duties for DBA Administrators, safety, and DBA groups with activities monitoring. We are the world standard for robust, feature-rich light log collectors. Rock powerful log management is as much a security and compliance vital. If businesses around the globe need the best option, they select Snare. The key features of snare agents are the following:
- Lightweight under 5 per cent of CPU and 20 megabytes in memory
- Compliance Collect the necessary information to meet the requirements of PCI DSS SOX GDPR HIPAA. NISPOM, PIPEDA and more.
- Formats and Protocols A variety of forms and protocols meet your needs, no matter what environment.
- Operating Systems We offer Windows, Linux, macOS, MSSQL, and Solaris Agents.
Request a Quote
The Snare operating system agent is the worldwide industry standard for aggregating logs across Fortune 500 companies. A snare agent brochure. File format agent. The Epilog Agent collects text-based log files, including date-stamped files from IIS, ISA, SMTP, and Exchange.
The snare is the global standard for centralized log management. The snare is the only logging solution that integrates well with any SIEM or security analytics platform. It is trusted by public and private sector organizations worldwide to meet their evolving log management requirements, including Zero Trust.
Snare Agent is released as a free, open-source download, Snare Lite, and a commercially supported Enterprise Edition.
Snare drums are often used in orchestras, concert bands, marching bands, parades, drum lines, and drum corps. In addition, he is one of the central parts of a drum set, a collection of percussion instruments played by a seated drummer and used in many musical genres.
Gartner identifies three critical functions of a SIEM: threat detection, investigation, and response time. There are other features that we often see in the SIEM market—advanced threat detection. Forensics and incident response.
Security Information and Event Management is referred to as SIEM. SIEM tools offer real-time analysis of security alarms produced by network hardware and software. This article will assist you in selecting the best SIEM solution for your company from the more than 50 options now available.