Why vCloud Tech?Software-Defined Integrated Compute and Storage in a Compact Footprint with Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure is an OpenStack and virtualization system. It provides co-located, scalable, and software-described computing and storage. In addition, the Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform uses industry-standard hardware and an agentless IT automation platform that allows for easy deployment and central management of remote clusters.
Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure is the perfect solution for virtualized business-important programs and infrastructure deployments. It combines Red Hat Storage and Red Hat Ansible, the Automation Platform. It simplifies planning and procurement, streamlines deployment, control, and management, and provides a lifecycle for digital computing and digital garage. Agencies use open-source power, garage, and adding additives. They can choose from industry-standard hardware to practice tested configurations that meet their workload requirements. The Red Hat HCI provides superior information capabilities, digital image processing unit (GPU) support, and software-defined networking functionality. It allows agencies to:
- Deploy a flexible and open software-defined infrastructure with a small footprint.
- Virtualize business applications easily, optimize resource utilization through infrastructure consolidation, and achieve operational efficiencies.
- Manage integrated storage and compute resources with one interface.
- Establish a standard operating environment to support independent software providers.
Organizations use Red Hat HCI to Virtualized & Containerized Workloads.
- Maximum Resources: reduce deployment time and operating costs and streamline roll-out with a small footprint.
- Centralized Administration: With one interface, manage network, storage, and compute resources.
- Flexible Infrastructure: With modern workloads support that scale architecture that uses industry-standard hardware.
- Software Stack for Single-Support: Red Hat allows you to consolidate design, planning, procurement, training, support, and upgrades with one subscription.
- Central Virtual Resource Management: The Red Hat virtualization manager integrates the central management of computing, network, and Hyperconvergence Storage
- Hard-End Security: Security-Enhanced Linux and secure virtualization protect the hypervisor from attacks on the host or virtual machines. Red Hat Virtualization Manager supports network encryption with transport layer security (TLS) and secure sockets layers (SSL) to authenticate and authorize traffic at both the storage and virtualization layers.
- High-Quality Resources Availability: Red Hat Virtualization Manager provides high availability and data security.
- Automation and Integration: Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform configures and manages automation for virtual resources such as computing, storage, and network.
- Automation and Customization: Automation management and programmatic configuration with the RESTful Application Programming Interface (API).
Red Hat HCI is Replacing Traditional Infrastructure.
- The open Hyperconverged Infrastructure enables you to consolidate and reduce your footprint, allowing you to put more on fewer servers.
- Open networks and defined storage from the open-source community enable virtualization and software sharing.
- Transform your data center without fear of vendor lock-in with open hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Reduce your operation costs by combining compute and software-defined storage resources.
- Virtualized workloads run side-by-side, which makes them more efficient and cost-effective.
Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure uses Automation to Improve Operational Efficiencies.
For Decentralized IT Infrastructure Needs, Align your Business and Technical Goals.
- Software-defined infrastructure gives you more power, flexibility, and reliability with a smaller footprint.
- Unified management simplifies operations.
- One subscription can streamline planning, design, procurement, and more.
Consolidating Infrastructure for Cloud and Virtualization.
Businesses in the energy, retail, banking, and telecommunications sectors rely increasingly on critical applications deployed with limited space and budgetary constraints. These applications extend beyond the network’s core from the data center. Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure provides solutions for deployments and QE testing. They are now containerized with Red Hat Data Services and streamlined with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform. These components can be tailored to specific uses and are entirely open-source.
Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Virtualization.
Red Hat Virtualization combines Red Hat Gluster and Hyperconvergence Storage to create Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Virtualization. This single support stack provides virtual computing and storage resources for departments, lines of business, remote sites, DevTest, and other organizations. Red Hat HCI is an industry-proven component of the Red Hat stack. These components are combined to deploy on the same servers. As a result, it reduces the physical footprint, saves deployment time, and streamlines the operation process. In addition, It is an open-source enterprise solution that a vibrant community has supported. As a result, it offers much flexibility in deploying configurations. This flexibility is possible thanks to the solid foundation of:
- Red Hat Virtualization: A platform that virtualizes Linux and Microsoft Windows workloads. It is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), and virtualizes resources and processes, creating a solid foundation for a cloud-native, containerized future.
- Red Hat Security: A software-defined storage system for high-capacity tasks such as virtualization. Red Hat Storage is scalable across container, virtual and bare-metal deployments, unlike traditional storage systems.
Request a Quote
Based on Red Hat’s OpenStack and virtualization platform, Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure is a collocated, scalable infrastructure automated by Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on economical industry-standard hardware. It provides software-defined computing and storage. Infrastructure consolidation methods for organizations in the energy, retail, banking, telecommunications, and public sectors. It deploys with limited space, budget constraints, and a shortage of skilled IT staff.
Red Hat HCI solutions benefit from years of customer deployments and component QE testing. Now they are containerized with Red Hat Data Services, optimized with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, tailored for specific use cases, and fully open source.
It enables departmental and line-of-business teams, remote offices, and virtual computing. In addition, it provides a single support stack for storage resources.
Because Red Hat HCI is a containerized OpenStack and storage system that offers standard lifecycle support.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) consists of two nodes. These services aggregate onto hyperconverged nodes for optimal resource utilization. RHOSP and HCI combine computing and storage services.