Why vCloud Tech?All you Need to Manage your Entire Development Lifecycle is Standardized Workflow and Support for Multiple Environments
Red Hat OpenShift, is a platform for open hybrid cloud strategies. It is a single platform that manages edge, OpenShift Cloud, and hybrid cloud deployments. Red Hat OpenShift, a top enterprise Kubernetes platform, enables cloud-like experiences wherever it’s deployed. Red Hat OpenShift allows you to decide where your applications are deployed, whether on-premise, cloud, or edge.
Red Hat OpenShift’s fully-automated operations and self-service provisioning enable developers to work more efficiently and move ideas from development into production. Red Hat OpenShift is built on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, compatible with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, and enables automation within and outside your OpenShift Kubernetes clusters. Red Hat OpenShift provides an abstraction layer for any infrastructure for developers and operations teams to approach packaging, deploying, and managing applications. It allows applications to run where they are most appropriate without creating different operating models based on the host environment.
- Push-Button Upgrades, Cloud-Like Ease: Red Hat OpenShift includes an automated, streamlined installation that makes it easy to get Kubernetes up and run as soon as possible. Red Hat OpenShift uses Kubernetes Operators to push buttons, automatic platform updates for the container host, OpenShift Cluster, and any application services running on the cluster.
- Consistent Foundation to Support On-Premise or Public Cloud Workloads: Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform provides a compatible Kubernetes platform wherever Red Hat Enterprise Linux(r) runs. You can view and manage your clusters from one console. It allows you to have greater visibility across multiple deployments.
- You can Build and Deliver Faster: Red Hat OpenShift offers developer-friendly workflows, including built-in CD/CI pipelines and our source-to-image capability. It allows you to move straight from the application code to the container. Extend to new technologies, including serverless applications with Knative, cloud services, and streamlined service communications with Istio and service mesh.
- Use Cloud-Native, Modernized, or Traditional Applications: Support the most complex workloads, including Java, AI/ML, Java, and data analytics and databases. Our vast network of technology partners makes automating deployment and managing the life cycle easy.
- Apps closer to Users and Deployed Data: Red Hat OpenShift edge allows you to achieve faster data-driven results and better application experiences in any location, even remotely.
- Increase Security throughout the Entire Application Lifecycle: Reduce operational risk by moving Security left and automating DevSecOps. Use built-in policy templates for configuration and security best practices to protect application workloads at the runtime.
- Kubernetes Clusters are now Evident and Controlled from all Angles: Red Hat OpenShift can be extended to increase its value by deploying applications and managing multiple clusters. You can also enforce policies across all collections from one console.
- Monitoring Built-In: Red Hat OpenShift also includes Prometheus, the standard for monitoring cloud-native applications and clusters. Use Grafana dashboards for visualization.
- On-Demand Environments: Self-service for applicants to access approved infrastructure and services with central management and administration.
- Infrastructure Consistent:
Red Hat OpenShift is a uniform platform that allows you to manage existing, modernized, and cloud-native apps. It also provides an abstraction layer across all infrastructures, which gives teams a common approach to how applications are packaged and deployed. You can run applications wherever it makes sense without having to create different operational models due to the host environment.
- Integration of the Ecosystem:
Red Hat has collaborated with hundreds of partners to validate technology integrations using Red Hat OpenShift so that organizations can get the most out of their existing investments.
- Centralized Policy Management:
Red Hat OpenShift provides administrators with one place to enforce and implement policies across multiple teams. It also offers a unified console that works across all Red Hat OpenShift clusters.