Why vCloud Tech?Map Dependencies Between Applications, Understand Usage Trends, And Plan Capacity
ManageEngine Applications Manager is on-premises Cloud Monitoring Tools software that monitors heterogeneous business applications and their underlying infrastructure components. The product supports multiple application types, including web applications, application servers, web servers, databases, network services, servers, middleware, messaging features, ERP software, virtual systems, and cloud resources. It provides remote management of application resources on your network. It is a powerful tool that helps design and network administrators manually monitor any number of applications and services running on their network. It provides reports for multi-vendor applications. Cloud computing services help organizations increase the flexibility and scalability of the IT services they provide to their end users.
Many IT organizations are moving parts of their IT infrastructure to the cloud to increase the flexibility and scalability of Cloud Monitoring Services delivered to end users. Public cloud service providers make it easy for businesses to rent virtual machines that can run their applications and services. Still, it’s essential to continuously monitor these cloud-hosted applications to ensure they’re always performing as expected. Cloud monitoring is also necessary to ensure that cloud resources are used effectively. With Applications Manager’s Cloud Performance Monitor, you can ensure that your public cloud computing services perform optimally and that your cloud resources are always effectively used. Applications Manager service enables powerful business process management by detecting and diagnosing problems in cloud applications faster.
- Proactively Monitor Critical Cloud Servers: Get complete visibility into the health, availability, and performance of AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud Compute, and Google Cloud Compute.
- Track Key Metrics In Real-Time: Monitor cloud server performance by tracking key metrics such as CPU usage, disk I/O, network traffic, volume traffic, threads, and processes.
- Auto Discovery Of Cloud Servers: Address gaps by automatically discovering and monitoring critical cloud server components in your infrastructure.
- Agentless Monitoring Get Started In Minutes: Perform seamless cloud monitoring with agentless monitoring tools. Discover your applications and start monitoring in minutes.
- Identify And Fix Performance Issues: Proactively identify and resolve performance issues. Dive deep into the root cause of problems and automate corrective actions.
- Capacity Planning And ML-Powered Forecasting: Automated resource provisioning improves operational efficiency in hybrid environments: ML-based growth forecasts and storage and disk reports for capacity planning.
- Application Usage And Revenue Optimization: Application managers and LOB owners can track digital experiences, understand customer journeys, quantify the impact of poor application performance on revenue, and optimize application usage and revenue.
- Reduced MTTR: IT operations teams can proactively identify and remediate problems with accurate root cause analysis. Use Application Monitor to understand resource usage trends and optimize day-to-day operations.
- DevOps Process Improvements: Helps DevOps/SRE teams correlate performance changes with code commits and builds. Check if frequent code changes are impacting the performance of critical business applications.
- Accelerate Incident Response: Be aware of new application performance issues before users even notice. Quickly identify whether problems are related to application code, infrastructure, or misconfigured applications. Enable application support and helpdesk teams to respond rapidly to user complaints.
- Ensure Applications Meet Business Objectives: Application architects and CTOs can analyze the medium- to long-term performance of business applications and the infrastructure layers that support them. Enable your applications to deliver a great user experience and achieve your business goals.
- Migrate To The Cloud Confidently: Reduce risk during Cloud Monitoring Solutions with comprehensive visibility across cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments. It helps maintain platform reliability, business continuity, and overall cloud application management.
- Application Performance Monitoring Made Easy: Applications Manager is application performance monitoring software that provides a comprehensive insight into the performance and user experience of business-critical applications and infrastructure components. It helps you quickly isolate and resolve performance issues across your application stack, from URLs to lines of code, with minimal overhead before they impact your customers. Organizations of all sizes use Applications Manager to improve and automate their IT and DevOps processes, ensure optimal end-user experience, and drive better business outcomes.
Monitor The Performance Of Your Multi-Cloud Environment:
- Get a holistic view of all cloud and on-premises application layers and automatically correlate events by mapping dependencies between applications, services, processes, and cloud components.
- Ensure seamless multi-cloud and hybrid cloud monitoring by tracking and troubleshooting cloud application health. Monitor your cloud for unified visibility across your IaaS, DBaaS, and SaaS infrastructure.
- Ensure smooth cloud application monitoring by getting instant alerts when real-time performance metrics don’t match user-defined baselines.
- Get to the root of the problem and automate corrective actions. Demystify cloud performance monitoring by visualizing usage and growth trends, analyzing performance statistics, and planning capacity with ML-powered reports.
Easily Monitor Virtual Machines:
Applications Manager’s VM monitoring feature allows you to:
- Gain complete visibility into the performance of critical components of your virtual infrastructure, including CPU utilization, disk, and network utilization.
- Manage multiple virtualization technologies from the same console. Plan capacity efficiently and manage VM sprawl. Automate resource provisioning in virtual environments to improve operational efficiency.
- Track dependencies between different parts of your VM application to detect, diagnose, and proactively fix issues before end users are affected.
- Supported virtualization monitors include VMWare ESX/ESXi, Hyper-V, Citrix Hypervisor, Citrix Virtual Apps, and VMware Horizon View.
Enables Uninterrupted Container Monitoring:
Proactively monitor all service levels of Docker and Kubernetes deployments, including container and single clusters. Accelerate problem detection and resolve issues before end users are impacted.
- Track key metrics such as cache memory, number of page faults detected, and memory usage details. Ensure proper connectivity between containers and their hosts by identifying and eliminating transaction bottlenecks in network traffic.
- Trigger appropriate container actions such as start/stop/restart. Use configuration reports to understand the details of essential container metrics such as IP addresses, pathnames, and hostnames.
Request a Quote
ManageEngine Applications Manager is an enterprise-ready affordable application management solution that helps organizations effectively monitor their mission-critical applications and data centers.
By default, Support Center Plus supports PostgreSQL databases. You need to configure your SQL server to connect and start to switch to a SQL database.
Endpoint Central (formerly Desktop Central) is an integrated endpoint management and security solution that helps you manage your servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location. That is the latest version of desktop management that can grow with your business needs.
It’s an identity and access management solution that lets you control who can do what on your network. Enterprises rely on Active Directory to efficiently manage their networks. Using Active Directory as your database allows you to store user information such as emails, phone numbers, and passwords.
These workstations are secure by default as they are configured to encrypt data at rest, set strong passwords, and lock when idle. In addition, mobile devices for business use are registered in the mobile device management system and confirmed to meet security standards.
The Image Results Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is a centralized repository that stores relevant information about all critical entities in your IT environment.