Why vCloud Tech?Get the complete overview of your hardware server client, virtual cloud, or software assets from purchase until disposal
Ivanti Neurons for ITAM consolidates your IT asset information and allows you to monitor how you configure, optimize, and effectively manage your assets over their entire life cycle. The software’s flexible design lets you establish and implement your workflows or use existing procedures. Through Ivanti Neurons for ITAM, you have a comprehensive view of assets management software and hardware assets, allowing you to reduce costs and increase efficiency throughout the entire lifecycle of asset management.
Ivanti has created solutions to help you meet and satisfy the demands of your customers who manage your company. The IT team positions to optimize the offerings and services provided by other departments. Work with them and use the potential of your ITSM tools to create and deliver new services. Learn how Ivanti can help you improve your services’ efficiency beyond IT by using Ivanti’s IT tool to manage services.
Ivanti Neurons ITAM Features
- Lifecycle tracking: A consistent asset management system from purchase order through procurement delivery, receipt, deployment, and disposal.
- Asset repository: Maintain track of all the information about your assets, such as identifying information, lifecycle status inventory, location, and warranty details.
- Catalogue of Products: Viewability into the assets that purchases and assigns and current inventory levels as well as active orders to speed up time to supply while reducing phone calls.
- Controlling costs and contracts Visibility: Report on IT expenditure and determine and track the age of assets and value. Monitor and monitor contracts effectively and make informed choices for negotiations on agreements.
- Barcode scanning: speeds up data retrieval by scanning assets to find or alter information and multiple objects to aid asset tracking.
- Management of Vendors: Keep data about the vendor and its performance on scorecards for vendors to ensure that you manage strategically-oriented vendors.
- Cloud-based: hosted on Ivanti’s cloud-based multi-tenant technology platform. ISO 27001 certified. Ivanti Neurons for ITAM are also available on the premises.
- IT report: Make stunning dashboards from IT asset information.
- Automation: Use automation throughout all of your systems in IT.
- Increase efficiency: Reduce time and decrease the amount of time you dedicate to managing assets.
- Stop overspending: Reduce time to repair, improve productivity, and get a clear image of the IT environment to aid in better decision-making.
- Reduce risk: Beware of security risks and financial risks. Reduce theft and loss, install updates and ensure that your assets are appropriately used.
Actionable and accurate insight into assets
Instant discovery, automated reconciliation, and normalization can fill your repository of assets in just a few minutes.
Integration with Service Management
The asset repository integrates into your service management CMDB for the most current asset information, simple request management and enhanced service delivery.
Control assets using anyplace
Utilize a Mobile app for managing your IT resources in the field or at the office. Look for assets, add fields, look for issues, and take automatized actions swiftly.
Request a Quote
Ivanti Neuron Solutions Foundation. Ivanti Neurons provides IT with actionable, real-time information, enabling devices to self-heal and assert themselves, providing users with a personalized self-service experience. Empower your employees, teams, and organizations to get more done, wherever they are, with Ivanti Neurons.
IT Asset Management (ITAM) is a business practice that combines financial, inventory, and contractual functions to optimize spending and support lifecycle management and strategic decision-making within an IT environment. ITAM is often a subset of the IT Service Management (ITSM) process.
Ivanti Antivirus consists of a built-in antivirus agent scanner, a constantly updated virus signature database, and antivirus configuration options and features available in the Agent Configuration Tool. The antivirus agent is different from the Patch and Compliance Security Scanner agent.
Cloud-based mobile device management. With Ivanti Neurons for MDM, you can securely access your data and apps from any device in Everywhere Workplace.
Log4j is not a supported product to be patched by Ivanti Security Controls for this exploit.
Indeed, It uses ETL to move data from one location or format to another. MDM solutions solve business problems arising from inaccurate or incomplete data. For example, the company uses MDM to get a unified view of its customers or products. So, yes, both are tools and technologies that work with data.