Why vCloud Tech?Monitor The Audit and Alert User Activities and Data Modification to Ensure a Secure Database
SQL Compliance Manager is an effective reporting and Auditing Tool for Microsoft SQL Server. Most customers who use SQL Compliance Manager use it to ensure they meet the strict guidelines for auditing and reporting derived from laws such as CIS, DISA STIG, FERPA, GDPR, HIPAA, NERC, PCI DSS, and SOX.
Customers also gain significant value by checking the activities within their systems and ensuring that the actions align with their change management process. Customers can use SQL Compliance Manager to review the information in forensic detail to create an overview of user activities for a specific time. It is instrumental in determining the information users have accessed in response to a breach in data or angry employee behavior.
- Auditing Granularly for Optimal Storage: Conserve storage resources and space by only collecting the required details.
- Auditing In Real-Time: Get real-time audit alerts to be aware of the audit process.
- Current Reports and Data Archive: Archive recent news and data to reduce space while keeping all information.
- Regulatory Compliance: Checks for regulatory compliance that are based on compliance standards. You can easily collect all the data relevant to a specific compliance standard.
- Reduce Storage and Resource Usage by Capturing Only the Required Data: The modern enterprise is responsible for storing, securing, and using vast data. But it’s not required to keep all that data. SQL Compliance Manager helps database administrators (DBAs) find the data essential for security or compliance audits. It allows companies to archive or remove unnecessary information. It helps to save storage space and resources, enhances efficiency in operations, and assists businesses in reducing costs.
- Get Alerts About Audits in Real-Time to Stay Informed About the Auditing Process: DBAs are immediately alerted of any issues or disruptions to their Idera SQL Compliance Manager deployment. Status alerts make the audit reporting process proactive instead of reactive, which helps prevent more significant problems in the future by quickly discovering potential problems. Status alerts can help DBAs verify that they have SQL Server instances available to be audited. They also ensure that the SQL Compliance Manager Agent and Collection Server operate as they should and predict when additional storage space is required.
- Archive The Most Recent Reports and Data to Conserve Space While Preserving All Information: The audit data archive is essential to business continuity and recovery plans. There is no reason to slow the database’s performance by keeping historical audit data on an organization’s primary system. That is why an archive is the best option for managing records. Idera SQL Compliance Manager archives permit users to transfer the processed and collected events from the Repository database to the archive database, which is accessible to report and view without affecting processing performance.
- Management Console:
The Management Console is a central and user-friendly interface that lets you quickly and easily change audit settings, keep track of events, and provide audit information. This interface also contains the following details:
- The status of audited SQL Server instances in real-time. SQL Server instances.
- SQL Server login permissions.
- Completely logging change activity.
- Monitor and demonstrate continuous conformity using reports.
- Databases from the Repository:
The SQL Compliance Manager (Repository) (Repository) is the central Repository for keeping track of:
- SQL compliance configurations, including audit settings, server registrations, and security for consoles.
- Audited SQL Server events.
- Alert messages.
- SQL compliance agent activity.
- The Repository is comprised of one of the databases listed below.
- It Is Easy to Collect All the Data Relevant to A Particular Standard of Compliance:
SQL Compliance Manager utilizes policy-based algorithms that allow organizations to quickly and effortlessly obtain all information relevant to the most current compliance standards, including PCI DSS, DISA STIG, NERC, CIS, GDPR, HIPAA, FERPA, and SOX. Additionally, SQL Compliance Manager provides:
- Real-time monitoring.
- Auditing and notifications of every data access.
- Selection and schema change.
- Updates and more.
- Assuring DBAs can access all the data they require to prove conformance.