Why vCloud Tech?Smart Spaces are emerging all around us, becoming safer, more sustainable, and improving our experience, while driving efficiency.
Cities are complex systems composed of governments, people, businesses, and organizations that require holistic but sustainable solutions to meet their various requirements. Through collaboration with technology partners such as Hitachi, the government and different industries like manufacturing, retail, transportation, and aviation are working to implement IoT-enabled innovative environments to improve safety, health, and efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
The challenges to making safer and more sustainable cities are constantly evolving, and no two circumstances are the same. Through its primary Internet of Things platform, Lumada, Hitachi is solving these problems by tackling individual issues and seeking ways to create intelligent infrastructure for smart cities within the U.S. that can scale to meet the changing demands of cities and not trying to match the city’s goals into the requirements of a pre-packaged solution. With its expertise in OT as well as IT, Hitachi is leveraging Lumada to build IoT solutions for commercial and industrial infrastructure as well as public safety, transportation, and traffic problems as well as other issues.
Through solutions like Hitachi Video Analytics (HVA) and Hitachi Visualization Suite, we assist public safety organizations in gaining real-time awareness of their surroundings and tools to conduct data-driven policing. We offer information to the airports and transportation agencies to ensure that people are in motion and safe. We provide business intelligence to businesses and downtowns to ensure they can grow.
- Increase confidence with an End-to-End solution for smart cities, from data collection and management to analytics and software to meet your needs with a complete solution.
- Get Intelligent Insights: Enhance your processes using more accurate insights from advanced analytical tools and digital technologies.
- Maximize Flexibility by Adapting Smart Tools: Find the right tools via mobile and desktop capability wherever you require them.
- Optimize layout, staffing schedules, and more based on the latest insights.
- Improving smart city technology by combining digital and physical data to find the sources of waste and save.
- Receive real-time alerts to keep areas safe.
- Use robust dashboards and analytics to increase safety and health.
- Gain vital insights into the uses of physical spaces, behavior, and activity.
- Rapidly adjust to changes and preferences while evaluating reactions to changes.
Increase safety and risk mitigation
- Smart spaces increase safety and risk mitigation in areas prone to dangers or accidents.
- When used in industrial settings, intelligent robots can take the place of humans performing dangerous activities and enhance efficiency by removing the human element from numerous tedious and repetitive jobs, such as moving inventory palettes.
Get all the insights you have collected using real-time updates of trends and KPIs that are based on the data gathered and augmented by learning generated by the AI/ML engines.
Remotely monitor your site’s critical infrastructure and other areas of concern 24×7 from real-time intelligent video, lidar, and thermal cameras. Get immediate alerts and insight through AI/ML-based video analytics.
Check critical infrastructure remotely, reduce employee travel time, system downtime, and the risk of downtime for assets, and enhance security with live video footage and automated alerts.
Autonomous Data Collection
Automatically collect, blend, and contextualize real-time data and other data sources to understand better and predict your asset’s state.
Request a Quote
For efficient, effective deployment and management of Smart City solutions for economic, social, and environmental gain, communities will be able to create a uniform “catalogue” system for recording, measuring, and compiling city-data.
A smart city is a framework primarily made up of information and communication technologies (ICT) for creating, implementing, and promoting sustainable development methods to handle the issues of expanding urbanization.
The definition of the term “smart city” is finally summarized from many studies into six dimensions: (1) intelligent economics, (2) intelligent mobility, (3) intelligent environment, (4) intelligent government, (5) intelligent society, and (6) intelligent environmental circumstances (home, office, etc.)
IBM’s smart city concept divides the city into three components: people, infrastructure, and activities. Three services determine as a result of this: Planning and administration of people, infrastructure, and cities.
Social infrastructure, physical infrastructure, institutional infrastructure (including governance), and economic infrastructure are the four pillars of a smart city. Every one of these pillars revolves around the citizen.
Characteristics of Smart Cities
- Needs of society in terms of infrastructure, housing, education, health care, and other areas.
- Deliver improved critical services to the community with dependability and efficiency.
- Superior housing
- Boost society’s economic growth.
- Efficient resource management to prevent depletion