Why vCloud Tech?Fabric Manager For Management Of Gigamon Hawk And Hybrid Cloud Visibility And Analytics
GigaVUE-FM Fabric Manager simplifies and automates the configuration, management, and operation of Gigamon Hawk. A hybrid cloud visibility and analytics fabric, delivering unified visibility across physical, virtual, and multi-cloud deployments. An intent-based approach to policy automation enables NetOps, SecOps, and CloudOps teams to create and deploy policies more efficiently based on role. A centralized, rich, and customizable dashboard provides easy-to-use and programmable APIs for tools. Furthermore, it gives SDN controllers, role-based access control, end-to-end topology visualization, and simplified workflows. Likewise, it supports external SNMP Mean time to resolution with easy integration with authorization and alarm management.
Network Operation with GigaVUE-FM
GigaVUE-FM Fabric ensures that each device receives the relevant traffic. Network operations are moving from monolithic, physical appliances to self-managed virtual private hosts. Application developers shift from on-prem implementations to a public cloud, and managing and securing these networks and applications becomes increasingly tricky. As operators of physical networks discovered in the 1990s relied on log files from network functions and applications. Also, it is unreliable and will require constant development.
With GigaVUE-FM view of all physical and virtual nodes in a simple-to-use UI.
- Traffic acquisition from any physical, virtual, or container network infrastructure.
- Core intelligence to aggregate, replicate, tag, filter, and distribute traffic to security and monitoring tools.
- Unified orchestration through DevOps strategies and single-pane of glass fabric management.
- RESTful APIs to integrate with tools and cloud infrastructures.
- Complete visibility of network traffic in your hybrid cloud or monolithic hardware environment.
- Improved effectiveness and reduced complexity of your security and monitoring solution without sacrificing coverage.
- Reduction in application downtime.
- Detection of new workloads, correct directing traffic, and adjustment to the visibility tier – all done without manual intervention.
Cloud Operations That Cover All Networks:
Network and security operations are facing significant challenges in digital transformation, which is occurring at an ever-increasing rate. How can you ensure continuous operation and security for your network, services, and applications in the hybrid mix between public cloud-hosted and on-prem applications and infrastructure? IT teams must ensure the security, compliance, and continued operation of all network data and applications. However, network data and applications are in the public cloud, self-managed private, or physical data centers. You must have a complete and accurate view of all network environments to automatically identify and correct security and performance issues.
Centralized Orchestration And Management:
GigaVUE-FM Fabric Manager simplifies and automates the configuration, management, and operation of Gigamon Hawk’s Hybrid Cloud Visibility and Analytics Fabric for unified visibility across physical, virtual, and multi-cloud deployments. An intent-based approach to policy automation enables NetOps, SecOps, and CloudOps teams to create and deploy policies more efficiently based on role. Each GigaVUE FM instance is available only as a hardware appliance or software on virtual or physical platforms. And also manage up to 1,000 visibility nodes in multiple locations and up to 3,000 in highly available FM arrays.
Request a Quote
What is Gigamon GigaVUE-FM?
GigaVUE-FM Fabric Manager simplifies and automates the configuration, management, and operation of the Gigamon Hawk. Deep Observability Pipeline delivers unified visibility across physical, virtual, and multi-cloud deployments.
How to use Gigamon GigaVUE-FM?
GigaVUE-FM enables automation by using Gigamon Hawk and Ansible pre-built Python modules as a framework for calling the GigaVUE-FM REST API. That allows the distribution and management of network traffic and data accessed by his Gigamon visibility nodes on the network.
Does GigaVUE-FM protect against outages?
Yes, GigaVUE-FM protects against outages and allows seamless scaling as your network grows in size and complexity. GigaVUE-FM is a software-only appliance for AWS AMI, KVM/OpenStack, Microsoft Azure/Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV, and VMware NSX/ESXi.
What are the benefits of Gigamon GigaVUE-FM?
- Automating NetFlow generation and SSL decryption enhances security with better network detection, response, and response. And making today’s security applications better when performing deep packet inspection.
- Avoid being overwhelmed.
- Code the Visibility Fabric flow map when security threats are detected.
- Discover Visibility Fabric nodes for inventory and status collection.
- Perform everyday tasks such as the following.
- Provisioning and ticketing of network port configuration.
How does Gigamon GigaVUE-FM work?
GigaVUE-FM enables automation by using pre-built Python modules from Gigamon Hawk and Ansible as a framework to call the GigaVUE-FM REST API. That allows the distribution and management of network traffic and data accessed by his Gigamon visibility nodes on the network.