Why vCloud Tech?FortiManager Provides Central Management Via Automated Networking Configurations
The FortiManager family offers the flexibility required to manage your Fortinet-based security system efficiently and speeds up deployment processes. FortiManager significantly reduces costs for management. It makes configuration easier and speeds up deployment processes, whether you’re deploying new devices, implementing security policies, or distributing updates.
FortiManager is also a great time-saving feature, such as device auto-discovery and group management global policies, auditing capabilities, and the capability to manage complicated VPN environments. FortiManager, together with the FortiAnalyzer (TM) family Of Centralized Management Software log and reporting tools, offers a complete and effective centralized management solution for your company.
- FortiAnalyzer Logging Integrated: This allows for improved integration and a better correlation of policies and events. A single platform enables users to deploy more quickly Fortinet management solutions.
- Hierarchical Objects Database: Facilitates reuse of standard configurations across the organization at the global and local ADOM levels.
- Automated Device Provisioning & Centralized Policy Configuration: Lowers the cost of deploying the latest FortiGate and FortiClient installations and manages policies across all assets.
- Role-Based Administration: Allows for distributed Administration, an essential need for larger companies.
- Policy & Device Auditing: This allows you to prove compliance and track all deviations to the necessary security policy.
- In-view Editing of Policy Objects: Faster RuleBase editing without opening new windows or changing the context.
- Device Profile: It assists in the mass provisioning process of devices.
Forti Manager gives central control of Fortinet’s Security Fabric, giving you complete visibility and protection from security threats. The main benefits are:
- Greater operational efficiency through control and visibility throughout the Fortinet Security Fabric using the same console
- Faster zero-touch provisioning through the best-practice template and device blueprints to facilitate deployment across the entire SD-WAN and SD-Branch
- Automated workflows among Fortinet Security Fabric and enterprise workflows, which allow integration with more than 480 ecosystem partners
- Templates for Security Fabric Automation: The best-of-the-best blueprints for devices speed up Fabric automation.
- The monitoring and visibility Gaining insight into usage patterns through monitoring apps and traffic shaping charts assists in providing an improved user experience.
- Fortinet’s Versatile Management Solution:
Networks Management Solutions continue to evolve because of challenges, organizational growth, and the introduction of new business regulations. Traditional management software focuses on reducing the risk to your entire organization by implementing firewall policies and firmware updates and keeping the security of content current. FortiManager provides enterprise-class capabilities to guard against threats but allows you to adapt to your constantly changing network. Alongside being capable of managing hundreds and even thousands of FortiGate gadgets, FortiManager now includes basic FortiAnalyzer reporting and logging functions for administrators who want an integrated management platform. Critical aspects of Fortinet’s flexibility in management:
- The diversity of form factors.
- Architectural flexibility.
- Highly customizable.
- Simple license.
- Automation-Driven Single-Pane-of-Glass Management:
FortiManager API interfaces can be used to seamlessly integrate third toolkits to forward configurations to FortiGate on a large scale. FortiManager, part of the Fortinet Security Fabric, FortiManager can be used to support network operations use cases to manage the network in a central manner of best practices, compliance with best practices, and workflow automation for greater security against hacks.
- Automation-Driven Network Management:
The rapid development in the rapid growth of digital transformation (DX) technology has rendered networks and security more complicated and susceptible. While malicious cyberattacks continue to be an issue, an upcoming study has revealed that over half of all cyberattacks last year were from harmless sources. A security plan that focuses on automated network operations could help. FortiManager Provides Network Operations Applications that require central management of best practices compliance and workflow automation to offer more protection against hacks.
- Network & Security Operations Visibility:
Data exchanges that are automated between the security (SOC) workflows and operational (NOC) workflows, resulting in an integrated workflow that not only helps save time but also gives the ability to carry out other incident response tasks. FortiManager NOC SOC offers advanced data visualization that helps Analysts quickly find the right connections and recognize threats, making the way organizations provide security and address breaches, data leaks, or compromised servers easier.