Why vCloud Tech?Increase Network Security and Performance Without Complexity
In the current digital transformation era and cloud, companies cannot afford to choose between protection and speed. FortiGate’s award-winning, next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) deliver high-performance, integrated security that provides end-to-end security across all networks.
The FortiGate NGFW provides a comprehensive view of unknown and known threats (ransomware, malicious botnets, zero-day malware crypto-malware, ransomware, etc.). By understanding the applications, users, content, and applications on your network that Provides protection. They provide scalable throughput of security solutions that are advanced and flexible network interfaces and the highest performance offered through Fortinet’s powerful security processors. In addition, our world-class FortiOS operating system provides the highest price-per-performance and security efficiency.
Fortinet FortiGate NGFW Features
- Security approach that is unified for total protection against the most advanced threats. And the prevention of any single factor that could cause a vulnerability to the network.
- New security processor (SPU) technology that provides high-performance security services that are apply to the application layer (NGFW, SSL inspection, and threat protection)
- The industry’s most efficient SSL inspection engine helps safeguard against malware lurking in SSL/encrypted or encrypted traffic.
- Third-party independent validation to prove the highest effectiveness and lowest cost per performance.
- Single-pane-of-glass management that simplifies deployment and allows for the same security policies. With the ability to control and monitor the network
- Full Visibility and Protection: Stop attacks using command and control, ransomware, and other hidden threats using SSL examination (including SSL 1.3) and automated security for hazards.
- FortiGuard Security Services: Consolidate and simultaneously run IPS, video and web filtering, and DNS Security services to cut expenses and mitigate risks.
- Natively Integrated Proxy: Include FortiClient to provide an effortless user experience and security to the hybrid workforce using Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA).
- Hyperscale Security: Create ultra-scalable security-driven networks that can keep up with the ever-growing business demands.
- Security Fabric Integration: Use actionable threat information across the entire attack surface to create integrated, consistent, end-to-end security.
Automation-Driven Network Management: Create large-scale, efficient operations using an easy-to-use central management console.
The Fortinet Next-generation Firewall (NGFW) Solution:
Adequate security is necessary for today’s fast-growing security environment, and so is having a reliable and fast network. It’s impossible to choose between complete safety and the performance of your network; however, with Fortinet solutions, it’s unnecessary. The FortiGate next-generation firewall is a highly-performing security device for networks that provides security measures to prevent intrusion and visibility of the user and application, SSL inspection, and unidentified threat detection to the standard firewall.
Secure Your Enterprise with Fortinet:
The one-minute animated video demonstrates how to simplify the security task for networks in a borderless enterprise. Without sacrificing efficiency or performance with enterprise firewalls that integrate your entire network. FortiGate NGFW appliance is designed to protect the edges of the campus as well as internal segments. By combining the capabilities that come from the FortiGate family and the security capabilities from FortiGuard Labs to:
- Apply security policies that are granular in control and monitoring of users and devices across thousands of applications
- Stop and identify threats using vital intrusion prevention that goes beyond protocol. And port that analyzes the fundamental nature of the network traffic.
- Perform high-performance SSL examination using industry-mandated encryption.
- Scan for malicious code with our cloud-based Sandbox service.
- Offer live-time insight into the network’s activity with real-time risk, application, and reports dashboards.
- Perform superior multi-function capabilities by running on specially-designed appliances that have customized ASICs
FortiGate enterprise firewalls
With wireless and wired network support, single-pane-of-glass management, and full-time access. FortiGate firewalls also help simplify deployments and conserve IT resources. The FortiGuard services provide full-featured network FortiGate firewalls, application controls, and the prevention of intrusion, sandboxing, and anti-malware and web filtering. Furthermore, FortiGate firewalls are design for use in the enterprise edge, cloud and data centers, and remote and distributed places. And the FortiGate NGFWs are also installed in internal network segments to enhance threat detection. And improve breach detection and mitigation to prevent the spread of uncontrolled threats in this network. The FortiGate NGFWs deliver industry-leading enterprise security to any edge at any size. With complete security and visibility. Security can be integrated into an integrated IT architecture and create secure networks that accomplish the following:
- High-speed protection from end to end.
- Real-time protection that is consistent with FortiGuard Services.
- Fantastic user experience using security processing units.
- Efficiency in operations and automated workflows.
Request a Quote
FortiGate’s next-generation firewalls are high-performance network security appliances that add application and user visibility, SSL inspection, and unknown threat detection to traditional firewalls.
FortiGate NGFW detects known, and unknown threats (ransomware, malicious botnets, zero-day and encrypted malware) by detecting applications, users, and content within network traffic) and provides comprehensive protection.
FortiGate was originally a physical rack-mount product but later became available as a virtual appliance that could run on virtualization platforms such as VMware vSphere. In addition, Fortinet later integrated network security products such as firewalls, anti-spam, and anti-virus software into one product.
A next-generation firewall is a third-generation firewall that delivers advanced application-level security through intelligent, context-aware security features—designed to counter the threat of Why FortiGate is the firewall of choice. One of the best ways to protect against cyberattacks. It is an effective and efficient firewall software that offers high performance, improved visibility, and multi-layered advanced security to protect your system from cyberattacks while reducing complexity.
The Fortinet Secure Web Gateway protects users from Internet threats and helps organizations improve Internet application compliance. The FortiGate SWG can use industry-leading Fortinet next-generation firewalls as proxies.