Why vCloud Tech?The solutions of eSignature are trusted by hundreds of millions of users.
DocuSign eSignature is easy to use and enables individuals and businesses to send and sign documents quickly and securely. Upload virtually any document type, then add recipients and tag fields before sending. As a result, perform of remote work faster and more efficiently. From sales contracts and offer letters to account openings and invoices, DocuSign eSignature is the world’s leading electronic signature solution. And because it is part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, you can extend these advantages to other phases of the agreement, such as preparing, executing, and managing agreements.
Electronic signatures are widely accepted as an integral part of the modern agreement system. However, certain businesses, regions, and use cases may require digital signatures, which provide a higher level of identity assurance via digital certificates. DocuSign supports digital signatures according to local standards, regardless of your location or use case. DocuSign Standards-Based Signatures offers simple solutions that help all levels of digital signatures based on our robust eSignature platform.
- Electronic signatures
- Highly Secure Electronic Signatures (AES)
- Electronic Signatures Valid (QES)
Use electronic agreements to improve organizational operations and reduce costs
- Post signs almost anywhere: Utilize our responsive mobile web app or highly rated mobile apps to send and sign documents. 350+ integrations and industry-leading APIs Integrate and connect eSignature with the existing systems and tools. Integrate and embed eSignature further with DocuSign APIs.
- Collect the pertinent information: Add standard fields, such as signatures and dates, to your agreement, or create and save custom fields. Utilize these fields in reusable templates to standardize and expedite processes.
- Flexible routing: Route your documents to multiple users in sequential, parallel, or mixed order based on your business’s internal processes.
- Secure and compliant: A platform that enables you to meet the strictest security, privacy, and data residency requirements.
- Legal and admissible in court: DocuSign eSignature complies with the U.S. ESIGN Act, UETA, and E.U. Regulation. We automatically produce and store a comprehensive audit trail for each agreement.
Use eSignature’s best capability to yield your enterprise access to better working practices:
- Secure and Legal: DocuSign eSignature is not only legal but also complies with the strictest U.S., E.U., and global security standards and is widely accepted.
- Quick and Straightforward Configuration: Sign and send documents easily from your desktop or mobile device. In 2020, it will be essential to automate, simplify, and make business convenient for you and your customers.
- Save Time and Money: DocuSign eSignature saves an average of $36 per contract, and 82% of documents are complete in a single day.
- Cloud-based signing experience: Provide a simple, user-friendly cloud-based signing experience. Signers utilize the digital signature options integrated into the signature interface without downloading plug-ins or additional software.
- Meet compliance standards for digital signatures: including advanced and qualified levels and industry standards. Digital signature capabilities integrate into your existing DocuSign eSignature workflows. Utilize our pre-built integrations or APIs to connect quickly to the systems you already employ.
Full-featured scrum, with teams with sprints, backlog Scrumban, epics DODs, story points, scrum of scrums, scrum speed, and more.
A scrum tool integrated into online meetings, chats, calendars, calls, and time trackers. Everything you require to collaborate and communicate is available.
Task Reminders, Notifications, And Task Reminders:
Keep track of your tasks, and do not forget a critical update.
Our system automatically eliminates the most relevant jobs based on the most recent activity.
Quick Search & Task Filters:
Whatever several ongoing projects or tasks you’re working on will always find what you’re seeking.
Request a Quote
The electronic signature solution favored by hundreds of millions of people is DocuSign eSignature. You can Sign Digital Documents for free and with ease.
DocuSign offers a free e-signature tool for e-signing documents on almost any device. First, add electronic signatures to your documents for free. Then, sign forms, contracts, and agreements in minutes using your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
eSignature is part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, the most comprehensive suite of solutions for connecting and automating the entire agreement process.
Digital signatures rely on algorithms and cryptography to both sign and verify documents. While the purpose of electronic signatures is to verify documents, digital signatures effectively protect documents with more security features.
How much does DocuSign cost? DocuSign plans for annual purchases start at $10/month and easily upgrade to include advanced features. Additionally, customers can try her DocuSign experience with a free offer that provides for her three signature requirements.
The first time you use DocuSign eSignature to sign a document, you will be preceding to accept the signature. To do this, follow these steps: In the paper you want to sign, click the Signature field. Next, choose whether you want a pre-made signature from DocuSign or create your own.