Why vCloud Tech?Commvault eDiscovery facilitates efficient Compliance and ensures that relevant legal data is not altered.
Commvault’s eDiscovery and Compliance Information Workflow Maximizes Your Enterprise Environment. This software’s Commvault E-Discovery and Search capabilities allow compliance teams in corporate organizations to quickly locate. And identify sensitive information associated with the internal or regulatory audit. It doesn’t matter if an organization is looking for indicators of insider trading or secure health information. Such as social security numbers or credit card details; the Commvault Compliance software can be integrated with Microsoft(r) Microsoft(r) solutions to adapt to the processes of your organization optimally.
Efficient management of governance, risk and Compliance
Commvault eDiscovery & Compliance provides the data you need to answer these questions by using data-based information, which allows you to decrease time and expenses for Compliance eDiscovery solutions and help you to ensure Compliance, and make sure that pertinent legal data not alter. This is done by providing an efficient way to quickly gather electronically stored data (ESI). It includes documents and emails to be investigated using immutable backups and ensuring an authentic chain of custody, and facilitating management via a single user interface, the Commvault Command Center. As a result, the data collection process is streamlined while ensuring regulatory Compliance. Create a speedy efficient, scalable, and effective data collection service for eDiscovery needs that allows you to swiftly gather electronically stored information (ESI) that including documents and emails for investigations regarding compliance and legal issues as well as Freedom of Information Act (FIOA) or Open Records requests.
- Comprehensive reporting of result sets as well as legal holds sets that result in the disposition of records, their authenticity along with a chain of custody
- Automated ratification of information per content, which includes sensitive data like the protected personal health information (PHI) number, social security number, and credit card information
- Accelerated eDiscovery workflows and Compliance allow for the secure retention of legal information with a central repository of all electronic data.
- Archives, retention holds, and enhanced Compliance eDiscovery capabilities allow for improved Compliance with Exchange and SharePoint regulations.
- This allows data to be transferred to the correct internal resource based on their specific job in the eDiscovery or the compliance process.
- Integration with Azure as well as other cloud-based storage options to make sure they are compatible with current and future investments
- Data can be directly exported via Commvault software in various formats like NSF, PST, or %MI. It can also be shipped in compressed native format.
- A single web portal can be flexible to meet the requirements of different users and has specific capabilities.
- Information searches’ results or typical classification schemes, as well as data collections, can be easily shared with other peers.
- Use advanced filters and sorting options to swiftly eliminate static and confidential data from your own and save money.
- The Commvault foundation is based on global deduplication and compression of data to lower the costs of storage and network use.
- Scalability and scope that is unrivalled assist in different geographic locations and sites regardless of the data repository.
Enhance searches and reviews of electronically stored information (ESI)
- Make it possible to perform simple searches on ESI by using advanced search methods (e.g., fuzzy proximity) on emails’ content and filtering metadata for emails/files.
- Enhance discovery and Compliance solutions and improve review of case management features, like the ability to tag
- Expedited export of relevant information in multiple formats to be used by third-party systems and other systems
Streamline and automate the process of collecting ESI
- Enhance the efficiency of operations by automatically collecting data for custodians or file locations based on guidelines, criteria for searching, and content filters.
- Improve the efficiency of data collection by assisting only once, scheduled, or ongoing operations
- Significantly speed up the gathering of ESI with the help of backups pre-indexed
Secure information and establish a chain of custody
- It is essential to ensure that the original data will not be destroyed or altered by taking proactive steps to protect ESI from immutable backups.
- Secure case folders and the contents from default retention policies by establishing legal holds
- Create a chain of custody and trust the information for compliance and legal reasons
- Perform real-time searches in connection with subpoenas, litigation, internal investigations, or requests for public information
- Utilize role-based workflows to ensure that the correct resources perform tasks assigned to them during the timeline of litigation
- Use eDiscovery Tools that automated or manual searches to identify and examine unstructured information.
- Mark or classify the data manually or automatically per the content of sensitive or confidential information
- Utilize role-based workflows to deliver data to the correct information worker, such as the Compliance Officer Risk Manager, or In-House Counsel.
Request a Quote
Commvault eDiscovery & Compliance, part of Commvault’s Intelligent Data Services platform, helps you proactively simplify and manage the complexity of your enterprise data.
Electronic discovery (also known as eDiscovery) identifies and provides electronic information that can be used as evidence in various types of lawsuits. It’s a process that does, but it’s worth noting. The use is primarily marginal.
So, Commvault Activate is an integrated toolset that includes file storage optimization, sensitive data governance, compliance search, and eDiscovery.
Examples of the types of ESI included are emails, instant messaging chats, documents, accounting databases, CAD/CAM files, websites, and evidence related to court proceedings. There is other electronic information that may be
Certainly, eDiscovery software enables legal professionals to process, review, markup, and create electronic documents as part of court proceedings or investigations. The right software can help attorneys find valuable information about issues while reducing costs, speeding resolutions, and reducing risk.
Most of the eDiscovery challenges faced by the public sector fall into budget constraints, data volume and diversity explosion, multi-user logistics, and limited resources. Will be A unique and powerful solution that meets your eDiscovery needs end-to-end and can alleviate most of these challenges.