Why vCloud Tech?A new era of cybersecurity with quantum defense, control and performance
Checkpoint is well-suited to dynamic hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Check Point reduces the inherent difficulty of managing security within multi-cloud environments. Check Point cyber security provides cloud security resilience and scalability and minimizes the requirement to implement the same security policy across an organization’s resource clouds.
Cloud Guard is a world-class security solution that provides advanced threat prevention, cloud security for your private, public, and hybrid cloud, and efficient and consistent unified security management for cloud and on-premises networks through one pane of glass. Check Point Cloud Guard’s public cloud security provides the same level of protection that protects the customer’s premises-based Networks Cloud in an application designed for the flexible and dynamic characteristics of the cloud. So, Protect your data and assets in the cloud from more sophisticated attacks using multiple layers of protection
- The Checkpoint Firewall IPS, Antivirus, and Anti-Bot safeguard your services from unauthorized access and threats.
- Application Control stops application layer attacks on denial of service and safeguards cloud services.
- IPsec VPN provides secure connectivity to cloud resources.
- Mobile Access lets mobile users join the cloud through an SSL-encrypted connection, secured by two-factor authentication and pairing devices.
- Data Loss Prevention protects sensitive information from theft and accidental loss.
- Sandblast Zero-Day Protection provides complete protection against zero-day attacks.
- Automated Cyber Security: It supports rapid deployment, flexibility, and automation of workflows in CI/CD
- Unified Security Management Across All Clouds: It Gives a consistent policy for managing security across multi-cloud and on-prem environments.
- Flexible deployment: Collect from physical, virtual and cloud environments with a single solution for your entire e-discovery lifecycle.
- Automated workflows: Start discovery right away without waiting for vendors or installs.
Check Point Cloud Guard is available in all leading public cloud marketplaces and can be deployed in minutes, supporting both Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) and Bring-your-own-license (BYOL) pricing models. Select the appropriate package and enable the proper cyber security platform measures to protect your cloud infrastructure.
Centralized Management for Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructures
Check Point Cloud Guard manages by the in-house Check Point Unified Security Management solution. A uniform security policy applies to corporate assets in the public cloud and on-premises infrastructures. It all comes through a single interface.
Dynamic and Automated Policy
Certainly, Check Point Cloud Guard integrates with the most popular cloud management tools to take in and use contextual information about your infrastructure. In addition, cloud-defined elements, such as tags for assets, objects, security groups, and so on, are continuously updated, which allows the Cloud Guard network security platform policies in response to modifications to your cloud environment.
Request a Quote
Network security is the best chance of protecting devices, servers, distant users, and connected networks. It is one of the most powerful security gateway platforms for guarding against threats, hostile intrusions, and attacks on the IT system.
Checkpoints have several benefits, one of which is the ability to control who enters so that security personnel (whether governmental or civilian) can screen visitors to find known troublemakers (such as criminals, terrorists, or simple rabble-rousers) and illicit goods.
Check Point gateways offer greater security than any Next Generation Firewall (NGFW). These gateways are the finest at thwarting the fifth generation of cyber-attacks with more than 60 cutting-edge security services and are ideally designed for Sandblast’s Zero Day protection.
Threats, including malware, viruses, and Trojan horses, are stopped and prevented from accessing and infecting a network by Check Point Antivirus Software Blade. In addition, several malware detection engines, including behavioral and signature machines, protect your network.
Phishing and zero-day attacks block thanks to the Barracuda Cloud Protection Layer (CPL) feature of the Barracuda Email Security Gateway, which adds another layer of cloud-based security. With an active Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) subscription, CPL is accessible.
For email protection, application and cloud security, network security, and data protection, Barracuda offers simple, comprehensive, and reasonably priced solutions.