Why vCloud Tech?Platform That Provides Advanced Threat Detection And Cloud-Based Security
Checkpoint is well-suited to dynamic hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Check Point reduces the inherent difficulty of managing security within multi-cloud environments. Check Point Cyber Security provides cloud security resilience and scalability and minimizes the requirement to implement the same security policy across an organization’s resource clouds.
Cloud Guard is a world-class security solution that provides advanced threat prevention, cloud security for your private, public, and hybrid cloud, and efficient and consistent Unified Security Management for cloud and on-premises networks through one pane of glass. Check Point CloudGuard’s public cloud security provides the same level of protection that protects the customer’s premises-based Networks Cloud in an application designed for the flexible and dynamic characteristics of the cloud. Protect your data and assets in the cloud from more sophisticated attacks using multiple layers of protection.
- The Firewall IPS, Antivirus, and Anti-Bot safeguard your services from unauthorized access and threats.
- Application Control stops application layer attacks on denial of service and safeguards cloud services.
- IPsec VPN provides secure connectivity to cloud resources.
- Mobile Access lets mobile users join the cloud through an SSL encrypted connection, secured by two-factor authentication and pairing devices.
- Data Loss Prevention protects sensitive information from theft and accidental loss.
- Sandblast Zero-Day Protection provides complete protection against zero-day attacks.
- Automated Cyber Security: It supports rapid deployment, flexibility, and automation of workflows in CI/CD.
- Unified Management: Across all clouds, consistent policy for managing security across multi-cloud and on-prem environments.
- Flexible Deployment: Collect from physical, virtual, and cloud environments with a single solution for your entire e-discovery lifecycle.
- Automated Workflows: Start discovery right away without waiting for vendors or installs.
- Rapid Deployment:
Check Point Cloud Guard is available in all leading public cloud marketplaces and can be deployed in minutes, supporting Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) and Bring-your-own-license (BYOL) pricing models. Select the appropriate package and enable the proper Cyber Security Platform measures to protect your cloud infrastructure.
- Centralized Management for Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructures:
Check Point Cloud Guard is managed by the in-house Check Point Unified Security Management solution. A uniform security policy is applied to corporate assets in the public cloud and on-premises infrastructures. It all comes through a single interface.
- Dynamic and Automated Policy:
Check Point Cloud Guard integrates with the most popular cloud management tools to take in and use contextual information about your infrastructure. Cloud-defined elements, such as tags for assets, objects, and security groups, are continuously updated, allowing the Cloud Guard Network Security Platform policies to respond to your cloud environment modifications.