Why vCloud Tech?Backup Crucial Salesforce Data To The Cloud. Limit Downtime And Data Loss In Case Of User Errors Or Service Disruptions
Losing data is a significant concern. Ensure your data is secure using Avepoint’s Cloud Backup tool for Salesforce. With just a one-click setup, automated daily backups, Microsoft Azure Encryption, and extensive options for restoration, your fantasies are sure. Guard your business against loss of data and corruption by automatically creating backups. Set up a backup policy and restore your data with just a few mouse clicks. Utilize Backup and restore to protect your data from loss, restore data breaches swiftly, and simplify your overall strategy for managing data.
A daily automated Salesforce Backup of your data will save time spent attempting to manage backups (and minimizes the risk of making mistakes, too). Salesforce offers tools such as Data Loader and API. Data Loader and the API to enable users to restore their data manually. Keeping track of the sequence in which data is restored is crucial to keeping connections and relationships to the related records. Customers can also use Salesforce Services or a partner to aid them with the restoration of their data, as long as they have a copy of that data. To assist customers in backing their data regularly, we provide various native options offered at no expense to our customers. There are several alternatives from third parties that are used for a complete solution is required.
- Backup and Restore: Salesforce’s most complete backup solution. Backup & Restore is a paid add-on that will automatically back up your data and retrieve your files in case of data loss.
- Data Export Service: This service lets you create a manual or scheduled backing up of your information through your Salesforce UI. The process will arrange your data into a series of CSV files.
- Data Loader: This lets you export data by using this Data Loader. It is a more manual step; however, it gives you more control over the information you export.
- Report Export: An easy way of exporting data from Salesforce is by using the interface for reports.
- Change Sets: You can utilize Change Sets to transfer metadata from a Salesforce or a different org, for example, between production and a sandbox or a developer organization.
- Worry-Free Security: Each day, a backup of your data is automatically created with the capability to schedule additional backups. Retention and data protection demands are always satisfied.
- Total Recovery: Search, access, and retrieve Salesforce data in massive quantities at the organization or object, record, and field.
- Secure Encryption: Salesforce’s data is safe on the cloud. Ransomware and breaches aren’t a match for Microsoft Azure Encryption and the security of your user account.
- Sandbox Seeding: Speedier development through seeding templates. Minimize product errors. Set user access according to permissions.
- Unusual, Then Restore To The Sandbox. Create your Salesforce Sandbox with authentic, anonymized customer information to provide an accurate testing site for innovative add-on solutions.
- Automated And Ad-Hoc: Avoid Salesforce data loss; backup it daily using the AvePoint method. Automatic or ad-hoc, it’s up to you to plan additional backups. All backup and restore information are safely stored on Microsoft Azure.
- Comparison Backups: Comparison Reports show how Salesforce metadata and objects have changed since backups and can help you identify the object you must restore when you require it.
- Flexible, Granular Restore: Recover an entire Salesforce organization as an object, a record, or even one field. Find and locate everything using keywords.
- Point-In-Time Restore:
Roll back your records and entities to a particular date, letting the rollback process overwrite unwanted deletions or changes.
- Delegated, User-Restore:
Admins can centrally regulate the restoration process or allow users to retrieve a record or the records field(s) direct from Salesforce.
- Status Monitoring Dashboard:
Review Backup for Salesforce and Recovery details, which include dates, times, and the status of jobs (of frequently-used objects), including leads, accounts, and opportunities.
- Auditing Of User Activity:
Gain complete visibility of how the Salesforce backup service is utilized for log-in, backup, and restore.
- Reporting And Auditing:
Gain insight into Salesforce backups and restored data. You can also run additional backups, review graphs, API usage, user activity, and conduct audits.
- Scale and Security of AvePoint Cloud:
Hyperscale and 256-bit encryption safeguards businesses regardless of size.