Why vCloud Tech?Meet Even The Most Demanding SLAS With Complete Protection For SharePoint In Any Location, Whether On The Premises
AvePoint Cloud Backup is the cloud-to-cloud industry’s most comprehensive backup solution for Microsoft 365. With unlimited, automated backups and secure storage on AvePoint’s Azure storage or your cloud, you decide what amount to restore and when to do it. Reliable and on-demand item-level restore gives you access to your meaningful conversations, emails, file recordings, projects, groups, tasks Planner, Yammer communities, and other sites at any time. Connect your users to lost content by automating restores using AVA AvePoint’s Virtual Assistant.
Cloud Backup with Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365 provides unbeatable protection for all your tenants’ customers. With unlimited backups that are automated, rapid recovery of content, and secure storage within AvePoint’s Azure cloud storage and private cloud. All you have to determine is the amount to save and when to do it. The ability to restore items on demand and in granular detail lets you access your client’s critical business messages, files, emails, projects, and tasks. Additionally, with the aid of AVA AvePoint’s Virtual Assistant, it can find and retrieve the content of your customers that is lost at any location and at any time with the help of restoration at the item level.
- Platform Protection: Ensure platform-level components applications, databases, web front-ends, and VMs are protected in your backup plan.
- Intuitive or Full: Backups contain all data, whereas the incremental and differential options can capture modifications made since the last backup.
- Restoration in General: From farms and servers to individual documents, SharePoint Restores everything and preserves metadata, versions, and permissions.
- Wizard For Restoring the Farm: Reduce the complexity of a complete farm recovery with a simple clone and rebuild wizards.
- Recover Instantly: End users, Help Desks, or IT Admins can restore any content at any point or location (even sharing files).
- Backups When You Need: Schedule your backup with SharePoint Backups to run automatically daily or every hour when office hours are not in effect.
- SLA Conformity: Automate SharePoint backup with retention rules that keep or erase records by your specific SLAs.
- Storage in Your Terms: Choose to securely keep all of your Office 365 backup data in our flexible Azure Storage, your private cloud, or the data center of the vendor you prefer.
- Out-of-Place Restore: Content shifts around. Restore conversations, websites, and content within minutes to their original location or any alternative site you prefer.
- Simple Searching: Filter content based on properties, including content type, owner, date created, file size, parent list name, parent folder name, email subject, date sent, and more.
- Offline Restore: We’ve got you covered when you’re looking to gain access to your data instantly or keep offline copies. You can restore contents directly to your system for storage or export your email conversations as PST.
- Limit Data Loss: Set up regular backups of your platform or granular files every time you need them, or create a warm emergency backup for failover.
- Recover Faster: Restore and access here, there, and everywhere. Legate restores operations to a Help Desk or centrally managed.
- Security and Control: Backup data is encrypted by default. You can relax with central controls set up that manage and control your operation.
- Farm Synchronization:
Synchronization in real-time or on a schedule keeps your standby farm up to current with the most recent production configurations and content
- Multiple Sync Methods:
Utilize SQL Mirroring and Always on Availability Group, Log Shipping, Snap Mirror, or DocAve Platform Backup Log Shipping to synchronize databases.
- Custom Configuration:
Control throttles settings, access controls, cache settings for failover content, and more from an integrated management console.
- High Availability:
Maintain business continuity and ensure continuous fault tolerance by using a single switch for disaster SharePoint Recovery failovers with SharePoint Server 2019, SharePoint Server 2016, SharePoint Server 2019, SharePoint Server 2016, SharePoint Server 2013, and SharePoint Server 2010.