Why vCloud Tech?Jira adapts to the way you work, not the other way around. So start simple and adapt gradually
Jira Software is a project management application designed specifically for agile teams and projects. Jira Software includes everything that development teams require. Deliver innovative projects without sacrificing reliability, data privacy, or compliance. For a seamless solution that allows you to scale for the future, combine Jira Software with Technia’s professional solutions advisers.
Jira is appropriate for all stages of a project. From the earliest concept to product launch and aftermarket support. Jira supports Scrum and Kanban techniques. Jira can plan, track, coordinate, monitor issues, assign tasks, prioritize needs, and manage solutions. Add Jira Service Desk, a Jira-based service desk solution, to dramatically boost your productivity.
Jira Software includes functionality and best practices right out of the box:
- Agile Development: Agile is Jira’s primary application, allowing you to easily use all of the Scrum and Kanban boards’ features. As a result, it may be utilized for Scrum, Kanban, and hybrid methods such as Scrumban. Jira prompts you to choose between Kanban and Scrum when you start a project. Jira immediately builds a Scrum or Kanban board to keep your project moving.
- Jira Project Management: This project management software keeps track of ongoing projects at any level. Jira’s customized query language, JQL, lets you filter or sort issues based on various criteria. The sidebar provides quick access to planning, releasing, tracking, and reporting information. You may create assignments and stories from any screen with this versatile planning tool. Additionally, the drag-and-drop tool makes creating sprints and epics in the backlog a breeze.
- Apps for mobile devices: The application supports remote teams in various locales and desktop and on-premise systems. Jira Project Management Software includes native mobile apps for Android and iOS smartphones. As a result, consumers can stay online and engaged at any time.
- Jira reports: Jira organizes the relevant data into reports, which are easy to read. In JIRA, you can generate various information to understand the situation better. Furthermore, these reports provide statistics on projects during their whole existence. The Burndown chart, for example, shows the actual and expected amount of work to be completed in the sprint.
Jira Software enables you to scale without interruption, regardless of the size of your business:
- Scrum Boards are a type of project management tool: By fostering a collaborative culture, the Scrum framework helps software teams to manage complicated projects. The Jira Scrum Board is a tool that brings teams together around a common purpose and encourages iterative, incremental development.
- Kanban Boards are a type of board used to keep track: Flexible kanban boards provide your team complete visibility into what’s coming next, allowing you to deliver maximum production in the shortest amount of time consistently.
- Roadmaps: Make a big-picture sketch, share goals with stakeholders, and ensure your road map is relevant to your team’s activities.
- Reporting in an Agile Way: More than a dozen ready-to-use reports with real-time, actionable information are available to teams. Examine the team’s performance from sprint to sprint.
- Connect Issues to Code: Import data from your favourite version control, build, and deployment systems into Jira Software to obtain real-time visibility into your development process.
- Automate Jira Software Optimization: The automation engine in Jira makes it simple to automate tasks and processes.
Jira provides security services:
The security settings of Jira bug tracking and enterprise software limit access to a bug to only those authorized to work on the bug or members of a team with the appropriate security level. You can set the security level of your bug when it’s created or when it’s amended. A security mechanism called Default Permission Scheme is also available. By default, new projects are assigned to this scheme. Furthermore, authorization schemes enable you to create a set of permissions and apply them to any project.
Jira Add-Ons Provide Unparalleled Connectivity:
Thanks to its flexible Java APIs and REST, you may quickly enhance Jira’s power and make it perform to your business conditions. Furthermore, the Atlassian Marketplace’s 800+ Jira add-ons and plugins allow you to control every aspect of a product. For example, the JIRA Toolkit Plugin is a popular Jira add-on.
- JIRA’s Script Runner
- JIRA suite of utilities
- Plugin for JIRA Charting
- JIRA project portfolio
- JIRA Workflow Extensions Miscellaneous
Request a Quote
Jira supports teams with anything from agile software and customer service to startups and large corporations. It lets groups plan, allocate, track, report on, and manage their work. Create a team for Jira Software, the top tool for Agile teams, so that teams can produce software more effectively.
JIRA is a tool developed by his Atlassian company in Australia. Jira’s primary purpose is to track bugs-related issues and is use for project management. Jira is design to help you manage your projects agilely, which is why most official documentation written in Jira.
Of course! We provide a free Jira Software plan with 2 GB of storage, up to 10 users, and community support. In addition, you can join up for a 7-day trial version of our Standard or Professional plans if you wish to add more than ten users or have access to more significant support and storage.
Jira Agile or Scrum
Agile project management software called Jira Software supports all Agile approaches, including Scrum, Kanban, and your adaptation. All your elegant software development projects plan, tracked, and managed using a single application, including integrations and add-ons, agile boards, backlogs, roadmaps, and reports.
In the IT industry, Jira has become one of the most famous pieces of software and is slowly becoming a requirement for multiple job functions. With a robust bug-tracking system and extensive customization capabilities, Jira has grown from a great project management tool to an invaluable addition to the non-technical world.
Jira vs Excel: Who is the project management all-rounder? In principle, this approach apply to many different types of projects. However, while Excel has its advantages in data analysis, Jira offers the potential for successful and transparent project management.