Why vCloud Tech?InCopy is an advanced tool for creating and editing text documents in InDesign.
Adobe InCopy is a professional word processing tool developed by Adobe Inc. Integrates with Adobe InDesign. InDesign is used for print publications such as magazines and newspapers, while Adobe InCopy uses for general word processing. This writing software helps editors and copywriters create, edit and design documents. Writing an article with an attractive design and layout can be difficult. Therefore, finding software that supports both writing and presentation is excellent.
Adobe InCopy helps you create your design layout and present it to your audience simultaneously. It comes with standard word processing features such as word count, change tracking, spell checking, and many view modes that allow editors to monitor design elements visually. As a result, InCopy helps users be more productive, faster, and more efficient, regardless of the task or when the project is complete. For example, the newly introduced Quick Apply feature allows users to apply text styles without taking their hands off the keyboard. In addition, InCopy enables copywriters and editors to format text, track edits, and quickly re-layout documents while designers work on the same document in Adobe InDesign. They accomplished all of this without displacing one another’s contributions.
InCopy has elements for organizing text and separating it from design elements.
- Separate paragraphs with frames
- Find fonts
- Filter fonts
- Find similar fonts
- Add images and tables
- Add images to tables
- Edit the table by dragging and dropping items
- Placing the image on the table
Color and text style:
- Manage colors and create swatches
- Add links to text
- Fit text to provided/available space
- Add text styles and offsets to text
- Easily apply shading to text. It contains controls such as offset.
Gallery and document styles:
- Maintain a gallery of elements, photos, tables, notes, etc., that you want to use in your document and access them anytime with InCopy.
- A unique note tool adds notes to your text. Notes are folded and expanded and do not take up space in the document.
- Track changes made to documents.
- Collaborate with others using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Adobe InCopy Supports Microsoft Word files, DOCX and DOC files.
InCopy documents’ simple layout makes creating unique content quick and easy.
- Save to Cloud: Documents automatically save to Adobe InCopy’s Cloud. So you don’t have to worry about access methods. Instead, you can always access it from any device.
- Available in 24 languages: Adobe InCopy pro for enterprise is available in 24 languages, so you don’t have to worry too much about which language you use. These include Ukrainian, Turkish, Swedish, Spanish, Russian, Romanian, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Hungarian, Hebrew, Greek, German, French, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Arabic, and English.
- Spell Check: If you use InCopy, you don’t have to worry about spelling because it has a spell-check feature that highlights all misspelt words.
- Word Count: InCopy also has a word count feature that shows you how many characters you’ve written.
- Viewing Modes: InCopy offers users three primary viewing modes: Gallery, Story, and Layout. These different viewing modes make it easy for editors to assess various aspects of their work.
Request a Quote
You can use InDesign with InCopy. InCopy is for creating design layouts for documents. Working with design layouts simultaneously reduces downtime for editing document content.
InCopy and InDesign work together. The primary purpose of InCopy is to allow users to write on the design her layout of documents. At the same time, InDesign is also used for publishing printed materials such as newspapers and flyers.
InCopy allows the copywriter to make changes to the document in terms of text style, design and layout while the designer is working on the record.
InCopy’s workflow is simple and flexible. Adobe InDesign contains all the tools designers need to manipulate the design of their documents. Work on the design flow and the editing part of the document at the same time.
Yes, InCopy is part of Creative Cloud. Professional word processing software for creative design purposes.
Adobe InDesign is the best app for writing. It helps you create, design and publish all your e-books. It also helps transform plain text into polished ePub books.