Why vCloud Tech?Automate the Migration of Virtual Machines to Hyper-V, AWS, and Azure:
Acronis Cloud Migration migrates virtual machines quickly and efficiently to hybrid, public, and private cloud environments. The Acronis Cloud Migration is a cloud-based, agentless platform that automates the migration of virtual machines to Hyper-V, AWS, and Azure. Furthermore, it also allows you to simultaneously and automatically migrate VMs using a single tool.
Virtual machines that run on Hyper-V, such as RedHat CentOS and Windows/Windows Server, can all be converted. However, you can complete your migration project quickly and efficiently with our low-cost, easy-to-use, and agentless deployment models. Furthermore, Acronis Cloud migration is a non-invasive agentless architecture that allows automated migrations to Azure, AWS, Hyper-V, and Azure to virtual machines. Also, Acronis Cloud Migration removes risk from your migration projects. With its built-in system for checks, multiple checks are done before, during, and after every VM migration to ensure no data loss. In addition, Acronis Cloud Migration allows VMs to migrate to new configurations at their destination. This will enable them to combine two changes into one.
Acronis Cloud Migration provides the following Features to Migrate:
- Architecture without an Agent: Acronis Cloud Migration’s agentless, non-intrusive approach ensures you don’t spend time installing and uninstalling software on each VM.
- Automated, Hassle-Free: The PowerShell cmdlets from Acronis Cloud Migration automate multiple VM conversions and numerous concurrent jobs.
- GUI (Graphical User Interface): Simple and intuitive Acronis Cloud Migration’s intuitive GUI guides you through every process step. In addition, it uses a wizard-like approach that ensures a familiar user experience.
- Multiplatform Migrations are Flexible: You don’t need multiple tools to migrate virtual machines between public and private cloud platforms. One console allows you to migrate VMs from Hyper-V, AWS, and Azure.
The key benefits of Acronis Cloud Migration discuss below:
- It’s Simple to Use: Use the intuitive and simple graphical user interface (GUI) to create a wizard-like experience when migrating.
- 35% Faster Than Other Conversion Tools: Convert virtual machines up to 35% quicker than other tools.
- Streamline Migrations: Acronis’ agentless, non-intrusive architecture means you don’t have to install or uninstall agents for each VM in each migration.
- Migration Times: Multiple jobs can be done simultaneously to speed up the migration.
- Increase Flexibility: Perform “on-the-spot” and “as-you-go” VM configuration edits.
- Ensure Relocation: Migrate multiple virtual disks from your source VM to your destination to ensure that the entire VM is relocated.
- Complex Migrations: Scripting via PowerShell cmdlets allows you to accelerate large and complex migrations.
- Multiple Virtual Disks Migrated: Move multiple virtual disks from the source VM into the destination format.
Secure And Safe Virtual Machine Migration:
Cost, risk of data loss, and compliance are the top three most essential migration challenges organizations face. According to surveys of IT professionals, 81% are concerned about security, while 62% worry about data loss and leakage. It can lead to failed jobs, missed deadlines, and over budget.
Multiplatform Migrations Are Possible:
A multi-cloud strategy, which includes a mix of public, private, and hybrid clouds, will help you solve your traditional problems. Acronis Cloud Migration is here to help. It provides a simple, secure, and efficient way to move virtual machines (VMs) between private and public clouds. Acronis Cloud Migration is a cloud-based service that automates virtual-machine migrations to Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Migration Tools. In addition, it uses a non-intrusive agentless architecture. This eliminates the need to download and learn multiple instruments.
Keep Your Budget Under Control And On Time:
Acronis Cloud Migration migrates virtual machines quickly and efficiently to hybrid, private, and public cloud environments. You can finish your migration projects in a short time and on budget thanks to an easy-to-use, low-cost and agentless deployment method. In addition, Acronis doesn’t require you to download, learn and pay for separate tools. You can also automatically and simultaneously migrate virtual machines to Microsoft Hyper-V and AWS using a single solution.
Acronis Cloud Migration PowerShell cmdlets allow you to automate migration jobs using scripting.
You have complete, granular, and programmatic control of all aspects of your migration projects.
Lower your cost, both time and money, for migration projects.
Request a Quote
Acronis Cloud Storage is a simple cloud subscription that turns Acronis into a powerful hybrid backup solution. So, you can implement secure onsite backups and scalable offsite backups for your workloads and systems anytime, anywhere.
Acronis offers a unique approach that combines cloud backup with cyber protection features such as antimalware and antivirus to protect customers’ data.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the industry’s leading cloud migration software. Companies of all sizes and industries use AWS cloud migration tools when migrating databases to the Cloud. That is the perfect entry-level solution for database-dependent applications.
Get free cloud storage with every Acronis Cyber Protect subscription license purchase. Quotas depend on the type of license purchased and are calculated per workload.
Local backups can be destroyed or compromised in the event of a hardware/software failure, disaster, or cyberattack. For this reason, keeping at least one backup copy offsite that is always recommended. Additionally, storing backups in the Cloud is a much more efficient and cost-effective way to store offsite backups than moving backup disks or tapes between different facilities.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud includes free security and management features. In addition, backup, disaster recovery, file sync and share, notarization, and e-signatures are retained as pay-as-you-go features.