Why vCloud Tech?Telehealth And Telemedicine Solution for Monitoring Patient Remotely, A Vision to Unbreak Healthcare
WiCis Health 3.0 offers a remote healthcare system, also known as Telemedicine. It’s a platform that allows you to access remote healthcare services. Establishes a link between the doctor and patient. This platform is part of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). It allows multiple medical sensors to be connected to a server via cloud-based workflows. This includes video-conferencing and live vital signs and is the mobile-first HIPAA-compliant Telehealth and Telemedicine Monitoring solution delivering the intelligence of the medical experience directly to a patient that can be located anywhere and in real-time. The system gathers data from multiple sensors and sends them to the doctor to see their patients remotely to prescribe medications or to follow up on a previous appointment. A patient can monitor vital signs from their home, which alerts a doctor if they require medical attention.
WiCis Health 3.0 is a new generation of telehealth solutions that redefine Remote Healthcare using AI and IoT. It’s not just a secure video conference service but also an electronic medical record with advanced features. Accessible, easy-to-use clinical technology and comprehensive telemedicine functionality Transforming from paper-based documents to digital document management can be a lifesaver for any organization. Making the switch doesn’t have to be complicated.
When hospitals all over the country operate at a high capacity, it is crucial to keep space available for people in urgent need of healthcare services. So, Healthcare IoT Solutions enhance the ability of medical providers to care for an increased volume of patients without being there in person.
- You can create custom forms and workflows to record your health data, attach documents, schedule, billing, etc.
- Secure peer-to-peer video-conferencing.
- Real time vital signs for objective diagnostics.
- White label.
- Conformance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, (HIPAA), which includes security provisions such as data encryption to protect patient data and other sensitive data.
- 100% Cloud-Based. For maximum security, it runs on AWS and Azure.
- Analytics and Big Data.
- Device drivers for the best-of-wearables.
- WI-FI, 3G,4G, 5G compatible.
- Works on any device: Tablet, Smartphone, or PC.
- Pharmacy orders can be sent electronically.
- Patients can sign documents electronically to reduce paper waste and improve process efficiency.
- Upload educational videos to patients for viewing before the telemedicine session.
- You can upload photos and send internal secured messages and emails.
- Use powerful automation tools to automate tedious tasks in healthcare.
- Reduced readmissions and recurring hospital stay that are expensive.
- Best-Of-Breed: WiCis Health tests all FDA-approved wearables and approves only those that consistently provide medical-quality data.
- Live Data: No Bluetooth pairing is required. No apps are needed. Use 4G medical devices to automatically connect and send data to the server.
- Remote Monitoring: While reviewing Live vital signs and charts, caregivers can interview patients. It’s the same as a hospital encounter.
- Data Recording: Your Careflows can store data. Automated charting is no longer necessary.
- Mobile Centric: Any internet-connected device can connect you with your patients.
- No Downloads: There are no plugins or installations required. WiCis Health 3.0 works automatically from a URL in Chrome or Safari.
- Quality Video: You can choose from peer-to-peer high-quality HD video and audio to get the best possible experience.
- Waiting Room and Nudge: Enhance your waiting area with nudges to ping patients with SMS or email to let you know when you’re available.
- EHR: WiCis Health 3.0 is fully capable of connecting to an EHR. You can connect it to your existing EHR with our JSON/REST toolkit.
- Scheduling: Automated notifications make it simple for patients to keep in touch with you and your organization by scheduling.
WiCis Health 3.0 is a strong solution that doesn’t compromise. No special hardware. No remote pods. No expensive monitors. Your smartphone or tablet can be your primary healthcare device (Windows, Android, iOS).
The Three Components:
- The WiCis health solution is made up of three components. CareForms with CareFlows and Video, as well as Vital Signs.
- Data Analytics dashboards are fully customizable to allow you to follow, with a finger on the pulse, any step in your CareFlows, from doctor visits to the time spent with each patient.
- WiCis health gives secured healthcare IoT solutions that streams data to and from the platform. It collects, monitors, and shares vital data from wearables around the globe in less than a second.