Why vCloud Tech? Jira adapts to the way you work, not the other way around. Start simple and adapt gradually.
Agile project estimating
vCloud Tech software lifecycle management services help manage increasingly diverse and complex software assets. Streamline legacy data center licensing, give end-users access to the features they need, and help them adopt the cloud model. Many agile teams use their own estimation techniques such as planned poker, ideal time, and story points to determine the numbers for the task at hand. This gives the agile team a reference point to see the team’s performance in the sprint retrospective.
What is Agile Project Management?
Agile project management is an iterative approach to managing software development projects, focusing on continuous releases and incorporating customer feedback into each iteration. Software teams that use agile project management techniques develop the ability to accelerate development, expand collaboration, and respond better to market trends. Here’s everything you need to know to start or improve your agile project management practice.
Why Partner with vCloud Tech for your Software Needs?
- Access to a portfolio of over 10,000 provider partners: Take advantage of our relationships with over 10,000 vendor partners who procure software for our customers. Our experts can provide insights and advice to help you develop a software procurement strategy that is customized to your organization’s IT strategy and business needs.
- Strategic licensing advice: With dedicated domain expertise for over 40 major vendors and the support of an additional 110 partners and emerging vendors, licensing and procurement professionals advise on the best way to license individual products. Allows you to choose the best contract.
- On-going guidance and advice: Once your contract is in place, we support you from start to finish through true-ups, annual maintenance payments, and contract renewals. We proactively manage your account and provide access to the support and services you need.
- World-class contract management expertise: Our contract knowledge extends to hundreds of software manufacturers, including both major brands and long-tail vendors. From virtualization licensing to creative software, we have what it takes to keep each of your departments productive and compliant.
Brand StrategyFeatured Technology Partners
We offer a range of technical and business partners and bring their products to markets.
FEATUREd PRODUCTSWe make it easy to fix things
Agile project management is an iterative method of software development project management that focuses on continuous releases and incorporates client feedback at each iteration.
Jira is a well-known platform for agile software development and project management. Jira is an agile software development application that lets you plan, track, and manage your agile and software development projects.
Individuals and interactions take precedence over processes and tools; working software takes precedence over detailed documentation; customer collaboration takes precedence over contract negotiations, and responding to change takes precedence over sticking to a plan.
- Envision: The APM Framework’s initial phase, which corresponds to the PMBOK’s Initiation phase
- Speculate: This is akin to the PMBOK’s rendition of the planning phase
Agile software development methods are based on iterative and incremental development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams, according to Wikipedia. Agile requires concise requirements, which can be expressed as user stories.
- Hold a planning meeting to define the project’s vision and scope
- Create a product roadmap for your company
- Make a release strategy
- Creating a sprint plan
- Use daily standups to keep your team on target
- Sprint evaluations