Why vCloud Tech?Monnit IoT Systems Will Observe Many Things Like Hospital Refrigerator Systems, Air Quality or Pressure and Alert You If Something Is Off
The medical field is a constantly changing tapestry. Monnit Internet of Things (IoT) solution allows you to improve the effectiveness if you’re a facility director, supervisor, manager, or director of a healthcare institution. With Monnit remote monitoring sensors for clinics and hospitals, you can see what’s happening all over your medical facilities. It assists you in transforming sensor data that is gathered from condition monitoring to advanced analytics and improves the effectiveness and care of health facilities.
Monnit picks the most crucial concerns you have and saves them to your smartphone, such as the functions of the health facility, the hospital fridge, or monitoring the temperature of your vaccine freezer. It allows you to handle all the compliance requirements for data logging from hospital and clinic Temperature Monitoring Systems to door status monitoring and monitoring of water levels.
- Monnit provides a standard and Digital wireless Temperature Sensor which can monitor temperatures.
- Monnit Wireless Open-Closed Sensor monitors restricted or semi-restricted areas for you; excellent for monitoring operations, medical storage scrub, and sterile and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Place a Wireless Water Detection Plus Sensor near the location of frequent leaks to identify water at the first indication of trouble.
- Monnit Wireless air quality PM Meter monitors PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 levels in the air. It is crucial to limit the risk of airborne viruses and harmful bacteria.
- An HVAC system is essential to reducing infection rates and increasing comfort for hospital patients, capable of reading air pressure from 500 Pa to -500 Pa. If indoor air quality is on your agenda, Monnit can assist you.
- Variety Of Sensors: Wide variety of sensors are employed to monitor your medical monitor system.
- Remote Monitoring:Remote monitoring via sensor wireless and online Monnit services. Near-real-time alerts are delivered via text, email, or even voice messages when the circumstances indicate assets are at risk, like machines, perishable goods, or any other resource.
- Great Wireless Range: The enhanced RF communications platform offers a more excellent wireless range for large coverage areas.
- Global RF Frequencies: The wireless devices work at the frequency of 900 MHz.
- Low Power, Long-Lasting: Outstanding power management.10plus years of power using two AA batteries or an industrial lithium battery (5 plus years when operated by a coin-cell battery).
- Portability: When equipment is removed or added to the work area, the sensors change the asset record or save it for use.
- Monnit Secure Encryption Using Encrypt-RF: Security integrated on the level of banks (256-bit exchange and AES-128 CTR for all communications).
- Superior Wireless Range: 1000 feet or more of non-line-of-sight is between 12 and 14 walls.
- Simple To Use: The user-friendly interface makes it easier to manage the management of the system.
- Low Cost: Affordable wireless sensors.Free sensors monitor online and receive a notification.
- Easy Installation: Installation takes only a couple of minutes.The wireless sensors from Monnit are ready to be taken straight out of their box. No previous experience in technology is required to set sensors in networks (install sensors in desired areas and then turn them off).
- Memory For Data Onboard: You can keep up to 512 reads per sensor. The storage capacity can last weeks, days, and even months of stamped data logs.
- Future-Proof Investment: “Over the air” (OTA) update allows devices to update remotely.
- 100% Comprehensive Solution: No additional hardware, software, or subscriptions need a monthly fee.
Monnit provides peace of mind to healthcare professionals across the globe. Monnit sensors for healthcare monitoring will notify users when temperatures are not within the proper range, the machine’s power is reduced, equipment breaks down or is not functioning correctly, high humidity, air quality is affected, and much more. With such a wide range of sensors, it’s possible to monitor various things from one platform and even a mobile device. Combine IoT sensors, gateways software, and IoT sensors using Monnit Remote.
- 80+ Sensors: Monitor essential conditions.
- Wireless Gateways: Transfer information from the software.
- Software Choices: Remote access to dashboards alerts.