Why vCloud Tech?Improve education using Google Workspace for Education's easy-to-use, versatile tools.
A group of cloud computing, productivity, and collaboration tools, programs, and goods created and offered by Google is known as Google Workspace. You can now find everything you need in one location at Google Workspace. In addition, popular productivity tools are available in Google Workspace, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, and many more.
With Google Workspace for Education, you can simplify collaboration, speed up education, and maintain the safety of your learning environment. Utilize our free tools or add more advanced features to meet your institution’s needs. You can work at scale across businesses, software, devices, and distances with Google Workspace’s adaptable solutions, which provide agility, interoperability, customization, and seamless collaboration.
- Thoroughly integrated common areas for hybrid, online, and in-person collaboration
- Easy-to-use mobile applications
- Integrated simple offline access
Tools that are common place and can be used on any device and anywhere:
- Communicate and work together with clients, partners, and vendors
- Managing your tools and budgets is simple.
- In addition to Gmail and Calendar, Google Workspace offers access to corporate versions of Google Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, and Sheets under a single, straightforward subscription that receives upgrades automatically.
- Invest in Enterprise Apps -grade security for your company.
- Practical tools with thoughtful connections
- More space for your group
- Complements your style of working
Intelligent Data-Driven Advice and Assistance throughout:
- Employers may more easily maximize their time when they use tools that aid in daily prioritization, concentration, and productivity.
- Industry-leading predictive search
- Instant writing assistance
- Assistance with and automation of analysis
Utilize Google Workspace to Stay Current on News, Events, and More:
- Improve Classroom Instruction: Use simple learning tools to foster more incredible connections and collaboration.
- Increased Productivity: Create, organize, share, and grade all in one location to save time.
- Enhance Student Work: Provide easy-to-use tools to help students submit their finest work.
- Safeguard your Data: Use proactive security measures and controls to protect everyone’s privacy, identity, and work.
- A Browser-Based, Cloud-First Strategy: that is constantly updated and does not require local devices, native apps, or email attachments
- Zero Trust Method with Built-in Restrictions, Encryption, and Verification: G Suite increasingly integrates into communication and collaboration tools that enable workers to operate from anywhere and does away with the need for VPNs
- You are Working Globally: no add-ons are necessary for supply chain assaults, phishing, malware, and ransomware protection for your organization’s data.
- Making Everyone Safer: implementing strong account takeover safeguards and using secure endpoints (company-provided or BYOD).
Request a Quote
What is the use of Google Workspace?
Like G Suite, all Google Workspace plans offer a custom business email address and include Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and more, and it provides collaboration tools such as websites. Please see our Plans & Pricing page for more information.
Is Google Workspace Accessible?
Try it free for 14 days. After that, Google Workspace plans start at $6 per user per month for Business Starter, $12 per user per month for Business Standard, and $18 per user per month for Business Plus.
What's the difference between Gmail and Google Workspace?
The product’s design is the main difference between free Gmail and Gmail for Business (Google Workspace). Free Gmail designs for personal use, but Google Apps are designed specifically for business, with Gmail for business and team collaboration features.
What's the difference between Google Suites and Workspaces?
G Suite is now called Google Workspace. Business production tools such as Gmail and Docs have new logos and additional features. In addition, G Suite increasingly integrates into communication and collaboration tools.
Is Google Workspace better than Office?
Google Workspace is the way to go for the most accessible document collaboration and the ability to create and access all your documents wherever you are. However, if your business needs advanced features and security, Microsoft 365 Office productivity and business email apps are suitable for your small business.
Is Google Workspace right for small Businesses?
Google Workspace is a great productivity suite for business owners who want to collaborate with team members worldwide. The product is easy to use and comes with a familiar app. And you can easily add or remove users, so you can scale as your business grows.