Why vCloud Tech?As Cyberattacks become more ineffective, more controls are added to make Security
Check Point SandBlast provides Advanced Network Threat Prevention options developed to limit the dangers. an attack poses to a company’s Advanced Network by preventing attacks from occurring before they occur. Network Threat Prevention solutions are designed to detect and defend against attacks by sophisticated threat actors skilled in sly attacks. That employ zero-day exploits and distinctive malware. Check Point SandBlast efficiently see and guard against such threats. an Advanced Threat Protection solution must be able to perform certain functions.
Network Threat Prevention solutions are designed to guard an organization’s endpoints against advanced threats and advanced. They accomplish this through the use of technology that includes AI (AI) as well as machine learning (ML). Cyberattacks are becoming more widespread and advanced, as evident by the recent increase in ransomware and phishing attacks. With a focus on threat prevention instead of responding to threats. Advance Threat Protection tools minimize the risks and possible consequences of advanced cyberattacks on the enterprise’s endpoints. To meet their goals of preventing threats and risk decrease, Network Threat Prevention solutions require certain essential capabilities.
Reduce Network Threats and ensure ongoing business productivity by using Check Point SandBlast Network Threat Prevention
- Data Analytics for Files: Malware is a significant risk to all company’s computers, mainly since cybercriminals are increasingly targeting mobile devices for their attacks. Secure endpoints require the ability to automatically analyze the files downloaded onto the machine. (regardless of their source and delivery method) and identify if they have malware before they can be allowed to be executed on the device.
- Control of Attack Surfaces: Today’s enterprise has a vast attack surface that gives an attacker many chances to take advantage of its endpoints. Network Threat Prevention solutions utilize various strategies to manage the organization’s attack surface, including Check Point SandBlast analysis of files and execution. Application control and many more.
- Combining prevention and Detection: Although the main objective of Advance Network Threat Prevention products is to deter attacks, there are instances where attacks can pass through an organization’s defenses and execute. To combat these threats, NTP solutions back up their security capabilities by providing to detecting threats quickly and intervening.
- Rich Threat Intelligence: Cyber-attacks are constantly evolving, and having access to the correct information could mean the difference between successfully stopping any new threat or letting it fall through the cracks. Network Threat Prevention solutions must be equipped with advanced Cyber threat intelligence that supplies current information on the most recent Cyberattacks.
Network Threat Prevention Solutions are developed to Reduce the Risk of Attacks
- Real-time Visibility: Detecting an attack in real-time instead of responding in the aftermath requires an in-depth, real-time view of the activities taking place on a protected endpoint. To enable the NTP solution to rapidly detect signs of a possible cyber-attack and stop it before it has the chance to begin.
- Contextual Awareness: Security team members are overwhelmed with the number of security alerts generated by various security products and constant attacks. Advanced security requires the context of security to ensure that security personnel are aware of and prepared to deal with real threats to the company quickly.
- Data understanding: Check Point SandBlast reduce the risk of sophisticated attacks on data in an organization’s possession. It requires the ability to recognize the value and sensitivity of the data so that the software can detect attacks that target it and react promptly.
Highest Security Effectiveness Score
Check Point SandBlast achieved the highest security effectiveness score during the latest NSS Labs Breach Prevention System (BPS) group test. Its Next-Generation Firewalls and Advanced Endpoint Security scored a 100 percent block rate and received a “Recommended” rating. Highlights of Checkpoint’s results:
- 99.84 percent overall security effectiveness
- 100 Block rate of %
- against malware Web, email, and email
100% exploit resistance
- Zero false positives
Pre-emptive User Protections
The weakest security link is the human being. Therefore, security measures prevent threats before they reach users, regardless of the activities – whether through email or browsing.
- Threat extraction produces safe versions in a matter of minutes
- Advanced email security checks each part of the message before it gets to the mailbox of the user
- Protects against phishing, social engineering, and other threats based on email
Request a Quote
Check Point Sandblast protects organizations from unknown malware, zero-day threats, and targeted attacks and prevents infection from undetected exploits. By combining CPU-level detection with industry-leading OS-level sandboxing, Checkpoint has taken a giant leap forward in enterprise security.
Check Point is a multi-layered security architecture with advanced Gen 5 threat protection that protects your organization’s information stored in the cloud, network, and mobile devices. “Infinity” offers total protection. Check Point provides the most comprehensive and intuitive single-point-of-control security management system.
Check Point Endpoint Security combines top-rated firewall, network access control (NAC), application control, antivirus, antispyware, data security, and remote access to end Point Security’s first single agent.
However, it is essential to note that when blasting at high pressure (100 psi or higher), the abrasive can reach velocities above 800 km/h.
But don’t sandblast lead paint. That is because small particles of lead paint are dispersed in the environment, and, if not appropriately cleaned, lead can enter waterways, lungs, the air a child breathes, etc.
Check Point CloudGuard Workload Protection is an excellent security tool designed entirely for cloud and multi-cloud. It helps you protect any development, API, or microservice (in this case, your development environment in Microsoft Azure).