Why vCloud Tech?Learning Motion Design in After Effects is Easier than you think.
Create cinema movies, intros and transitions. Remove a person from a clip. Lights come on, and fog rises, and so on. Bring any idea to life with Adobe After Effects, the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software. Animate titles, credits and lower thirds. Start editing from scratch, or use the available presets to start editing. Combine photos and video footage to create anything you can imagine.
Choose stunning effects from hundreds of options, remove unwanted parts from frames, people or objects, and create VR videos to immerse your audience in action. In addition, the software allows professionals to compose keyframes and create compositing operations. Adobe After Effects features includes text animations, motion graphic, video rendering, VFX/Visual effects and more.
Get to final faster with the world’s most potent Adobe After Effects Features:
Review & Collaboration:Real-time review and approval tools, lightning-fast media sharing, direct Camera to Cloud transfers, 100GB of storage, five projects at a time, two users, and unlimited reviewers. Loop in reviewers anywhere and cut down on revision time with shared links and online feedback that appears right where you need it
Text animation:Text animation puts your words into action, and Adobe After Effects has all you need to make great use of kinetic typography. Animate logos, add motion to 3D text and get efficient with pro presets and templates. Whether you need a dazzling title sequence or simple roll credits, the text animation tools in After Effects can bring your words to life.
VFX/Visual effects:Bring out your inner magician with Adobe After Effects VFX and motion graphics software. Hide objects, create 3D animations, control on-screen weather, and create special effects that make the impossible seem real. Enhance your footage with Adobe After Effects. Strip away the clutter and add stunning graphics, from motion graphics to explosion effects.
Motion Graphics:Animate characters and environments, create visual effects, and switch from 2D animation to 3D modelling with Maxon Cinema 4D Lite. There’s nothing you can’t create with Adobe After Effects compositing and animation software. Customize high-quality motion design templates or create your own to use repeatedly in your projects.
Rotoscopy:Remove elements from the video and add them to live-action footage. Discover how to stitch together moving parts using rotoscoping techniques, even if they weren’t shot on a green screen using Adobe After Effects.
Motion Tracking:Track the movement of objects in your video. Learn how to use After Effects to anchor graphic elements to things so they move smoothly with the camera. Motion tracking lets you create text, logos, or graphics that follow the movement of cars, people, environmental factors, or even the camera itself.
Use following benefits of Adobe After Effects to get better Result:
- Intercontinental storytelling: From social media to advertising campaigns to documentaries, the Malka team utilizes his Frame.io cloud of this workflow to connect creatives and clients at a distance.
- Eliminate errors and distractions: Crop boom-his microphones, billboards and people from live-action footage with content-aware fill and skip time-consuming rotoscoping. Removing objects from video footage has always been challenging.
- Add weather of your choice: Make it rain or send a blizzard into the scene. Add stylish lens flares to bright sunlight. Or create drifting or rising smoke to add a spooky effect to your set.
- Smooth handheld shots: Don’t throw away shaky shots. Motion Tracking lets you animate your scene with Warp Stabilizer VFX to compensate for unintended movement.
- Add 3D Geometry and Depth: Turn your animations into high-definition videos. You can use the Cinema 4D renderer to bend layers in 3D space, transform text and shape layers into 3D objects.
- Add moving text: Display lyrics behind the singer, key points next to the narrator, or subtitles that break the fourth wall.
- Add graphics to your footage: Use motion tracking to add graphic effects to your real-world footage. Add graphic overlays, reveal details, and incorporate cartoon effects into live-action.
- Transform clip art into visual effects: Turn emojis and common symbols into VFX that tell a story. Add smileys, dollar signs, speech bubbles and more to your live video.
- Add moving graphics to the video: Align moving objects with moving pictures. Create a bar chart that fills as the vehicle moves or a pie chart with a rotating fill effect.
- Using AI-powered rotoscoping: Create cinematic magic with less time and effort. After Effects rotoscoping tool tracks the movement of your subject, speeding up your workflow.
- Create Cinemagraphs: Combine the best of stills and motion with cinemagraph stills to add subtle movement that captivates and intrigues your audience.
- Apply amazing video effects: Add color, light leaks and glitches: rain or snow. You can use endless video effects to give your footage the right feel.
Request a Quote
Adobe After Effects is known for its motion graphics tools, which designers and animators use to create 2D and 3D animations using vector and rasterized graphics, you can also import photos and other physical media into your animation to develop titles and animated graphics.
After Effects is a great program that takes years to learn correctly, but with the right help (and so many kind people out there), you can get excellent results in a much shorter time
After Effects has a particular reputation in many online forums; while users of all experience levels enjoy this application’s various tools and features, many find the program more difficult to learn on their own than other Adobe programs or video editing software.
After Effects is a vector-based program ideal for manipulating shapes and creating animations and motion graphics, Photoshop is an effective program that can create amazing images, and After Effects is an effective program that you can use to create amazing videos.
After Effects uses a lot of physical random-access memory (RAM), the system (OSX or Windows) requires 4 or 5 GB with no other graphics applications open, so 16 GB is minimal. Therefore, a system with 16 GB of RAM leaves 11 GB for After Effects.
Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Final Cut Pro X may be some of the most popular video editing software solutions YouTubers use. Still, they are the only is not option.